Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

Hey everyone! We recently announced that we’re taking some extra time to make Age of Empires: Definitive Edition the best game it can be, and we were thrilled with the outpouring of support that came from the community. We’re dedicated to treating this 20-year-old classic with the respect it deserves as a hallmark of … Continued

Read the full story here

My code for Rise of Nations couldn’t be redeemed. It says:“Kontaktieren Sie die Person, von der Sie diesen Code erhalten haben. Er kann nicht eingelöst werden.” which means: Contact the person, who sent you this code. He can’t be redeemed. Great Job, dudes. :confused:

I also signed up for the beta and didn’t receive anything. Neither a confirmation, nor an invite.

Either the system is totally wrecked up or my bad luck won’t let me get anything, but a gigantic, massive hole of disappointment.

Really, really annoyed by that.

@cenGii91 said:
My code for Rise of Nations couldn’t be redeemed. It says:“Kontaktieren Sie die Person, von der Sie diesen Code erhalten haben. Er kann nicht eingelöst werden.” which means: Contact the person, who sent you this code. He can’t be redeemed. Great Job, dudes. :confused:

I also signed up for the beta and didn’t receive anything. Neither a confirmation, nor an invite.

Either the system is totally wrecked up or my bad luck won’t let me get anything, but a gigantic, massive hole of disappointment.

Same with me. :frowning:

@32domitech said:

@cenGii91 said:

Same with me. :frowning:

Yep :confused: Same

cant redeem invalid code

Solid move.

I SHOULD HAVE PRE ORDERED AAAAAAAAAAAAA
xDDDD

Hello! I received the email yet the code for the game does not work, furthermore I never received any invite email to the beta at all.

I had the same issue, so I contacted MS. They are looking into it.

Wow that’s funny, I pre-ordered before, the issue, and i pre-order again for the new date, and I have received nothing from MS regarding free game or beta invite, wow good move MS. Any Help @“Andy P” or @jennywaboom

Hey all, we are currently investigating the issue with the Rise of Nations codes that went out to those whose pre-orders were refunded! We’ll keep you up to date, so stay tuned!

Same issue for me.

Hello, same problem here.

+1 can’r redeem the code. Gave me an error :frowning:

same problem with me

How do I start the beta program? when I lauch, i get error saying “you are too early”. How to start the beta?

@“Ahmad Ali Karim” said:
I SHOULD HAVE PRE ORDERED AAAAAAAAAAAAA
xDDDD

There’s still time to pre-order for closed beta access. :wink:

How can I join to the beta? I received the refund without any code of Rise of Nations, but it isn’t important. I bought again one day after the automatically refound and I are waiting to beta program.

Preordered, and signed up for the beta but nothing came, i’m sad :frowning:

Pre-ordered and signed up for the beta. When can we expect the beta invite?