Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

still waiting for beta access

Would it be possible to at least get a time frame for when we can expect beta access when we pre-order? I ordered already but am considering canceling my order since there has been no word on when we can expect beta access.

same no E-mail yet i am loosing patience Micorsoft

Yeah. You’re right. We should get a beta right after thiss news. Again im feeling having nothing. They are good at this. Now they can hold you and write again only after one month or later.

Opened Insider-App on PC, got finally the option to enter AOED beta. Let us see how it is.

got the mail for beta invitation, but no beta available in XBOX Insider Hub??

@FlammableComb said:

Lie.

@InhaledBird7036 said:

@FlammableComb said:

Lie.

I only got offered minecraft, no aoe!

And I’m waiting and I’m waiting for the beta invitation ^^

Guys, the beta invitation does not arrive per email. If you’re an insider you can enter the beta program for the game per Insider App

How?

He’s just trolling :wink:

@cenGii91 said:
Guys, the beta invitation does not arrive per email. If you’re an insider you can enter the beta program for the game per Insider App

The beta invite (notification) is sent over email and includes instructions for accessing the beta and the support contact.

The beta access instructions were never intended to be released to the public. However, some beta participants have shared these instructions publically.

It is quite possible that some pre-order customers will technically have access to the beta before their invite email is received. The process the community team goes through to enable beta access for new beta participants is not common knowledge.

It is best for new pre-order beta participants to wait for the invite email over the next week or so, per @jennywaboom, before attempting to access the beta or the beta forums. This will allow the community team enough time to provide beta access and beta forum access to each new beta participant.

@InhaledBird7036 said:
He’s just trolling :wink:

sure…

No seriously, i was not trolling. What i meant, was, that you are not getting an extra mail where you download the game. The beta invite was the one, which included your code for Rise of Nations.

My information was just for Insiders exclusively, some Insiders were asking how to actually download and start the game.

I am really sorry, if my post was misunderstanding.
Let me clear out: If you are an insider, and received your email, then you only have to enter it via Insider App, and then the Store opens and you can install the beta.

I Pre-Ordered, still have the emails where I was charged and refunded, but I never received an email for the Rise of Nations game give away…

@Varalis said:
I Pre-Ordered, still have the emails where I was charged and refunded, but I never received an email for the Rise of Nations game give away…

Did you check your spam folder?

I didn’t get the Rise of Nations code either… Nor my xbox insider hub shows me aoed beta

didn’t get Rise code too…

same here