Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Release Date & Last Chance to Get Into the Beta! - Age of Empires

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Release Date & Last Chance to Get Into the Beta! - Age of Empires

Hey Age fans! As you’ve probably already seen we’ve announced the release date for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition! In just over a month on February 20th, 2018 you’ll be able to play AoE:DE to your hearts content. If you’d like to read the original article written by Adam Isgreen you can do so here! … Continued

Read the full story here

Wolololoooooooooooooo!

Awesome!!

is it going to be for macOS as well?

So, the final straightaway. A single month until wootwootwololo time.

I hope that they have added army formations

@SJari said:
is it going to be for macOS as well?

I don’t think so.

@fundy16x said:

No

Xbox one uno mas

@fundy16x said:

I think they will not add army formations. but I HOPE SO, :slight_smile:
because Battle Formation is one of the most interesting part in Ancient Warfare… And it makes the army more great and heroic to be seen in their formations. :slight_smile:

just add an option button if a player wants them to toggle formation or not :slight_smile:
just a simple formations like Line and Box :slight_smile:

I have a problem with the beta. I was included for it around Christmas, but for some reason the game won’t let me get access to it. I need the rights to run it, but I am the administrator of this computer and this account.

Can’t wait till then!!

A die hard AOE fan here. Just trying to cover this news on my blog with a personal-writing style. :stuck_out_tongue: Please help me improve my writing. Thanks! https://www.spieltimes.com/news/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-beta-extended/

Nice … I Love AOE

wololooo

Best Game EVER!

nice game retro

is the game, in the future, going to receive unique unites for every faction?

Pick me pick me

I hope i can be a betatester for this release…

25 years old, played the original back in the day. lets see if this new release can re captivate my love of this game. beta please.