Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Release Date & Last Chance to Get Into the Beta! - Age of Empires


#41

@SnakiestAttic66 said:
I hope they FIX:

other then that why not make it on MAC ?? ;((( we are MAC ready for AGE we are 27 inch imac’s users strong enough to handle this game ready to buy ready to play! whats wrong!

very excited to see it !

The mac thing isn’t about your computer can handle, is about industry. Competitors etch.


#42

!


#43

Interested to see how the graphics have been scaled up :smile:


#44

other then that why not make it on MAC ?? ;((( we are MAC ready for AGE we are 27 inch imac’s users strong enough to handle this game ready to buy ready to play! whats wrong!

very excited to see it !

The mac thing isn’t about your computer can handle, is about industry. Competitors etch.

I bet. it’s time to get over it more people then ever uses MAC’s they manage to make AOE3 on mac make it further I got quite few friend on mac hungry for AEO DE etc , share money and make money!


#45

That’s on my birthday!!! What an honor.


#46

@SnakiestAttic66 Well, if you install Windows 10 on your Mac…

Interestingly, the original AOE had a Mac version back in the day.


#47

wow and AEO 2 Gold Edition too !! didn’t know that

disappointed with inconsistency, got quiet hope they will see there are players on Mac who love the game and they will make a change! I’m willing to buy all def editions and AOE4 but I will not change system I will just not as I use it for work…peace!

Interestingly, the original AOE had a Mac version back in the day.


#48

@SnakiestAttic66 said:
wow and AEO 2 Gold Edition too !! didn’t know that

https://www.amazon.com/Age-Empires-2-Gold-mac/dp/B00005RD6X/ref=pd_sbs_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00005RD6X&pd_rd_r=N0GEQH09EDQ8SZKDB81Y&pd_rd_w=NgCm0&pd_rd_wg=Wr6F0&psc=1&refRID=N0GEQH09EDQ8SZKDB81Y

disappointed with inconsistency, got quiet hope they will see there are players on Mac who love the game and they will make a change! I’m willing to buy all def editions and AOE4 but I will not change system I will just not as I use it for work…peace!

Interestingly, the original AOE had a Mac version back in the day.

Lol. Don’t play, its pc exclusive , the other were ports.


#49

How do we know if we get beta access? I believe I signed up for it twice as I never seemed to receive a confirmation of doing so. Unsure if I was even in the pool to be chosen. Would love to be tho.


#50

@Sinnista83 said:
How do we know if we get beta access? I believe I signed up for it twice as I never seemed to receive a confirmation of doing so. Unsure if I was even in the pool to be chosen. Would love to be tho.

Check your email. If isn’t you aren’t part of beta.


#51

@Thee_Haitche said:
By chance we organize a 100 persons retro-lan party on feb 23-24-25 with a competition of AOE1 & 2!
I hope i can be on the Beta to show them all the new version!
Thee_Haitche, Belgium.

Well, that’d be breaking the NDA wouldnt it?


#52

@Exemplis said:

@Thee_Haitche said:
By chance we organize a 100 persons retro-lan party on feb 23-24-25 with a competition of AOE1 & 2!
I hope i can be on the Beta to show them all the new version!
Thee_Haitche, Belgium.

Well, that’d be breaking the NDA wouldnt it?

Nope the game in those days will be released and same for open beta.


#53

bonjour, pourquoi ne pas donner acces a la beta a ceux qui achetent en pré commande age of empire…?.. cela serait plus logique non ? cordialement

hello, why not give access to the beta to those who buy pre-order age of empire …? … that would be more logical no? cordially


#54

@Augustusman said:

@Exemplis said:

@Thee_Haitche said:
By chance we organize a 100 persons retro-lan party on feb 23-24-25 with a competition of AOE1 & 2!
I hope i can be on the Beta to show them all the new version!
Thee_Haitche, Belgium.

Well, that’d be breaking the NDA wouldnt it?

Nope the game in those days will be released and same for open beta.

Yeah, but was curious cus 'i want beta so i can show my friends etc


#55

@Exemplis said:

@Augustusman said:

@Exemplis said:

@Thee_Haitche said:
By chance we organize a 100 persons retro-lan party on feb 23-24-25 with a competition of AOE1 & 2!
I hope i can be on the Beta to show them all the new version!
Thee_Haitche, Belgium.

Well, that’d be breaking the NDA wouldnt it?

Nope the game in those days will be released and same for open beta.

Yeah, but was curious cus 'i want beta so i can show my friends etc

Why the way I ask this to the Forgotten Empires page, so they answer , no gates in this game.


#56

How to enter the beta version of age of empires definitive edition?


#57

@Alaric26 said:
How to enter the beta version of age of empires definitive edition?

If you read up on the forums you might figure it out


#58

Open the Windows 10 Store.
Ensure that you are signed into the store with the correct MSA! You must use the same account you used to pre-order the game.
Search for, download, and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app from the Windows 10 Store.
Sign in with the MSA assigned to the Gamertag you used to pre-order the game.
Select Insider Content on the left hand side.
Select Age of Empires Closed Beta.
Select Join.
Download the Game.


#59

Only those who ordered the pre order will win Beta Acess?


#60

Has been chosen for closed Beta YES! Time to play!
“Open Windows 10 store” … (-_-)

MFW Windows 8.1 (T-T)