Age of Empires: Definitive Edition T-Shirt Sweepstakes!

Go Romans!

In original I loved playing the Phoenicians. They were a massive Power with 66% faster firerate. Simply loved them!

But the civ I’m most excited to play for are the Carthaginians. In fact they are Phoenicians too. :slight_smile:

But mainly I love them for their buildingstyle and Academyunits.

My favorite civ is the Carthaginians, because they punched Rome in the face, and I admire that.

Carthaginians of course.
:smiley:

Egyptians my fav! Chariot power!!

King Arthur ICBM E=MC2 Trooper Photon Man

Did I win yet?

Also I like Romans best and Byzantines are best AoK civ

Assyria for that name and the “■■■ man rush” So much fun when you mix Slingers in mid Tool Age ^^

My favorite civilization are the Romans. Age of Empires is a great game.

I pick the Greeks, because I took them all the time when I was a little boy. :smiley:

Greeks!

Egyptians and Persians !
But I remember that Greeks were my third favorite. Can’t wait to get my hands on the game, thanks guys ! Age of Empire forever !

Romans, because they had a great empire

Greeks! :slight_smile:

Babylon <3

Minoans! Composite bowman shoots far!

I haven’t played this one much, but I used to play it when I was 5 on my dad’s computer, I was always the egyptians, I wasn’t sure what I was doing but I really thought chariots were the best thing ever.

When i was 7 i always used to pick Persians. Best Cavalry!

Loved Egyptians and Greeks because of their beautiful architecture :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing the franchise for literally as long as I can remember being alive. I was a little young at the time so the civilization differences generally eluded me, but I usually played the Hittites when I played LAN games with my dad. To be honest, I’m excited to see them all in glorious 4K, and to relive the old times in a new way when I play the Definitive Edition with him!

Romans, Sumerians, Egyptians, Choson, Shang, Phoenicians, Babylons… I pretty much liked to play random but if I HAD to choose one… Romans… Legions and Siege Weapons for days and they had the best looking Iron Age art