Age of Empires: Definitive Edition T-Shirt Sweepstakes!

Egypt of course! I was very young back then, and just loved this civ.
I’ll stay true to that and play them first !

Egyptians, cause they are the real OG’s
Babylonians had cool buildings too

Phoenicians!

Of course Persians…

and Romans… and Egyptians. :slight_smile:

my first game was at 09 pm after my father finished playing vs 3 computers and i was at age of 14 that time i used for the first time egyptions because the first thing was in my head is pyramids LOOOOL i tough i will find already built but i had non clue what i were doing hahaha
now i still play the same version of aoe at vooby.com after14 years xD

Chosons, had a decent tech tree and beautiful architecture.

Definitely the Greeks.

Its a hard decision but if i had to pick i would probably go with the spartans, those elephants just tipped the scales for me.

I really liked Macedonians from Rise of Rome. I am so hyped for this game. When i saw the trailer i was literally shaking.

Egyptians, I just love the classic style of their building they are to cool
And give a great style to the game
Im just to impatient to play this game and see all the designs and the cool music when I hear the opening song remastericed on the trailer I just feel electricity in all my busy :smiley: :smiley: :#

Romans!

Greeks where my favoritt in past times

I love the well the War Ship Range, best civ for water :smile:

I mostly played with the Sumerians in the past

I remember liking the Babylonians, because I am really bad at defense and economy, so their tower and wall HP bonus really helped me. And I used to be a monk type of person, so their Monk bonus is also really good. Right now, I am not sure which is my favourite. I still have the CD somewhere in my house, but it’s lost due to the renovation which occured some years ago. I might even want to look for it and play it soon actually ^^

Persians

Looking forward to be able to play with them all haha, but if i have to choose, then, Greeks :smiley:

Sumerians, the mother of all civs.

Hittites because I was an obsessive compulsive upgrader and the Double HP siege just wrecked everything.

Egyptians. I was interested in that civilization (culture, religion, technology) and have sort of sweet spot for them. Plus chariot archers are awesome :wink: