📜 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Hotfix 37906

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Update 37906

Today’s hotfix addresses several critical issues and is now available for download. Be sure that the numbers 37906 can be found at the bottom the game lobby screen to ensure you are on the latest game build.

Read More…

May Update

11 Likes

I was thinking this hotfix was for fixing the crashes for team games only. But it include more stuff!

Nice to see you take cheating seriously.

10 Likes

tbf, every game has cheaters, only important thing is that the devs try and stop it.

4 Likes

I still dont understand how to get sheep mission done. Ive tried searching animals in SP with sheep like boars but it does not help.

Wow hotfixes exist again, nice!

5 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet, but I’m glad you released a hotfix so quick. I hope it work as intended, but anyway, it’s a good change from last month policy. To use s metafore, you were almost gg, but you managed to shot a bunch of xbows with a mangonel. Still lot to do, but maybe the first of many gamechanging moves

6 Likes

how i can download it? i check in windows store but nothing. it’s automatic when I open the game?

found! i re-open windows store and the update is there now

Well, thanks a lot. :cowboy_hat_face:

Now, it did cause a huge problem for everyone (1 civ being out of the game and the exploit)
But using gg as metaphor is a bit too much.

It was an eco attack alarm at best

If you’re referring to the last quest in the May Hem event it’s pretty simple, just create a simple random map game with the lowest AI difficulty and if you get any other animals rather than sheep just keep re-creating until you get sheep. Take one sheep and just randomly explore until you spot another unclaimed sheep and get as close to that sheep and then claim it with your scout and after that try and win the game or just lose it by deleting all your units and buildings and viola.

1 Like

You can do it on a game without AI

Or extreme if you’re Viper or Hera.

Got it in Editor. Thanks!

Since Hotfix, After joining, the game freezes for me at 8-12 mins, or other players disconnected in this time

There are 3 issues -

1. Either me, or another player is stuck at the loading screen forever
  2. After joining, the game freezes for me at 8-12 mins, or other players disconnected in this timeframe
  3. I cannot join the game at all
2 Likes

Just tried to play 4v4, twice. In both matches someone dropped almost immediately. Did it happened to someone else?

Freezing issue at the beginning of ranked match is still there. Fix it already!

1 Like

Seems like you have to found sheep with sheep. Other animals dont count. Alos it must be sheep, so you cant do it if they spawn turkeys, cows, …

1 Like

No patch, only map pool update this month?!

1 Like