Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is now available!

The team at Microsoft is proud to announce the launch of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store, Steam, and for subscribers to Xbox Game Pass for PC!

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is the new, lovingly remastered version of the legendary real-time strategy game inspired by the annals of human history! Relive the most glorious battles of history with all-new graphics, music, sound, and more.

Join the Discussion!

Pick up your copy today, and then come join the discussion on our official social channels:

Need Help?

Visit our support page for some of the most common issues and troubleshooting tips to help you get started in the game:

We’ll see you on the battlefield! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Happy new Age everyone!

Gonna wait for my salary to come in first and then I’ll get it, this thing is rather pricey here even with the HD discount xD

Can’t play any game!

My game keeps crashing on loading screen every time! It’s getting really frustating!

My system information:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: G1.Sniper
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU X 990 @ 3.47GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 12286MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Page File: 8921MB used, 4365MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: Unknown
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Played it, loved it, reviewed it. Thank you Microsoft, Forgotten Empires, and World’s Edge for doing this!!!

1 Like

What a day to be an Age II fan!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes::muscle:t2:

As you have 12 GB the problem might be due to incompatible timings and lack of dual channel functionality. So which memory modules are there installed in your system?

Also I would like to recommend you to create specific thread for your issue.