Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Update 32911

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Update 32911

Thank you all for being here for the first days of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition ! As is the case with any game release, issues will inevitably arise as the live community begins running through the campaign or flocking to the multiplayer servers at the same time. We are working hard to track, investigate, implement, and report solutions as they arise, and we very much appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that everyone can enjoy the game!

Today’s build includes fixes to some of the most prevalent multiplayer issues, crashes, and other problems preventing players from landing in the game. We don’t expect these to solve every problem for every user, but hope that they serve as steps towards a more stable game.

Read More…

1 Like

Great news! Not seeing it in steam yet though

Got the update. Spectating seems to be working now. Tried 3 games in different servers without problem

Can’t seem to play with Steam players who are on this patch as a windows store player. Is this expected? When will this update reach the microsoft store?

2 Likes

Does that help with the disconnects? i have played 21 games and i DCed 6 times. in the same games i only had 2 enemies dc. Do you know why some have these and others dont? Can I fix something on my end?

When will you fix the crash issue that MANY people are having?

The game is unplayable in this state. Just watch this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyoR0SOCvfw&feature=youtu.be

Any timeline for the next patch? So much to do, so much to fix, so what’s wrong with taking the back streets

I assume the update just went out on the Xbox app/Microsoft Store because it just started downloading a 14.3GB update.

Quick question; how does anything in this update necessitate 14.3 gigabytes worth of data?