Age of empires III DE Crash

After the last update, I played for 4 hours, the game did not crash! But maybe an accident…

I have been playing 3v3/4v4’s with some friends and we have all experienced this at once. We aren’t sure if the whole lobby is crashing or just our entire team. It indeed seems to happen only after a certain point in the game (30+ minutes) and usually, but not always, when buildings are being destroyed.

Unfortunately, it’s happened in about 5 straight games, and at least 8 or 9 of our last 10 and it’s very disappointing (when winning or losing) to have it crash for the whole team after we’ve invested almost an hour into it.

Our PC specs are all different but we all have powerful computers. My specs are:
Intel i7 6700K
RTX 2060
32 GB DDR4 RAM

2 Likes

Now the game crashes even in the multiplayer menu aflter the last patch …
Thank u devs for doing a nice work killing the game, if u guys want to launch an update that its suppossed to fix the issues with the game at least give it a time to test it properly and not rushed it to broke all game, I’m disappointed because this game was suppossed to revive the AOE III community and would bring more people to game, but i cant understand how a game can be so unstable…

i am so pissed how do u guys can still rushing updates on a game that cleary wasn´t finished at time just to do the things wrong and break more stuff on the game, so in conclusion i wont come again to this game until its fully fixed if that really happens some day and i know they are a lot of people thinking the same way.

So for the next time, take your time and do the things right PLEASE!!

1 Like

open xbox games app , you will be installed something automatically that will fix it

Aktually my game crush in the lategame.
Normaly when I or another attak.

Ryzen 7 2700x
Rx 580
32 GB DDR4
Windows 10

Apparently players can force the game to crash in Rank matches. Look_Tom @ 12:02 PM EST was playing as Ottoman vs my Spain on Yukon and had lost the game being 4 thousand score behind and no army decided to make the game freeze a few times and then it crashed the game.

got 2 games in a row a game crash, both times nr 40 mins, around 50-55 mins.

both times not a lot of fighting was going/ there was no large army fight in a pit
its really annoying

gameedition is: v. 100.12.6847.0

Prozssor Intel® Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 MHz, 6 Kern(e), 12 logische® Prozessor(en)
Ram: 16GB
GEforce GTX 1660 Ti

My game has not crashed since the last 2 updates, but the game starts to stuttering in long matches with a bad performance especially in FFA, at least one of the main issues was solved and now the game is playable, keep the good work devs. :+1:

Hello everyone, I re-open this case because now with the latest patch the crashes are returned, I cannot play a single game without crashing, the game randomly crash at some point in the match without windows popup notification. I upgraded my pc recently with a new CPU but i know this isnt the case of the crashes because i was able to play without any problem before the last patch.

2 Likes

You are not alone : we are 6 friends who are playing casual in treaty and we have very frequent crash (return to desktop) since the last patch, one player at a time, never the same one.

I opened a new topic for it, but if it’s more visible on an old one I don’t care, if the problem gain visibility to be fix.

I have the same Problem playing with my friend online for about 6 times.
Last time the game crashed even playing singleplayer vs AI.
It only appears since the last patch.
In my opinion the chance of crashing to the desktop depends on the amount of water of the map. The more water is at the map, the earlier and most likely it crashes.

First of all, welcome to the forum.
2. If you are crashing please send the crashlogs with as much as possible information to the support team !
https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Greetings.

I used to experience random crashes to desktop, turns out i had conflicting hotkeys that was causing it, no problem since disabling