Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 11148

The Steam version of the game has been updated to fix Out of Sync errors experienced by some players.

Crossplay will be unavailable until an update is also released for the Microsoft Store version of the game. We will post an update when that happens.

11 Likes

@Jomibel123 is right. It wasnt some people, it was everyone that had updated the game.

1 Like

since it’s only “some players” i guess you can say freely how many % of games have been oos on the next patch with the number of games ? i really want know what is “some” for you

and please if you can give us back our ladder point it could be fine ! it take some times for won point at 1900 elo i think you could at least do that for everyone !!!

PS I don’t understand how you don’t have been fired. At least you should be very good on this point

1 Like

Hello everyone! Please ensure that discussion is based on personal experience rather than making sweeping, general claims on behalf of everyone. In this case, a specific subsets of CPU’s were causing the errors in question, which is why some players were experiencing the issues while others did not.

The team will continue to make improvements based on first-hand feedback, so please ensure your commentary focuses on the problems you are experiencing and includes the details needed to address those issues.

Thank you!

Locking thread. If you are continuing to experience issues, please reach out to our support team for assistance: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/

This hotfix (11148) has now been released to both the Windows Store and Steam. You can find notes on it here:

Thank you for your patience, everyone!

1 Like