Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 15.30007

To add to this:

https://x.com/AgeOfEmpires/status/1722329112893645065?s=20

Cannot get the players hyped for the wrong AOE. That will make them lose money.

9 Likes

Overall good balance changes for the most part. A little disapointed malta didn’t get even a small buff. Italy also continues to get heavily nerfed, all they had to do was fix the free fort spam but they also further nerfed architects train time on top of that which was unwarranted. Pavisier also still doesn’t get +1 range with the guard tech like the arbalester does despite also requiring a certain age up to even unlock the guard tech. 18 range and you still get kited a bit by skirms, 19 range would be a bit better and make the unit more viable.

Also why did askari mercs get a nerf? Never seen anyone train or ship them. Other than that though can’t really argue with any of the other balance changes.

1 Like

I wonder, what would happen if the developers abandon the game? Would modders make an unofficial patch like those at Bethesda? or would the game be without any support?

1 Like

Age of the World would be the new Wars of Liberty

1 Like

Modders would make patches

3 Likes

Yes, but those are a kind of unofficial expansion, by unofficial patch I mean fixing bugs, balancing civilizations and cards, as well as other fixes such as changing the appearance of the Indian cows.

I hope you are right.

The fact that this is still a thing is absolute bs

1 Like

Now the poruchik is more useful at age 2, but I will miss the previous poruchik in later ages. In treaty the nerf is very strong.

2 Likes

Looks like Lot isn’t too happy about this update.

1 Like

Isn’t that exactly what happened with Forgotten Empires and AoE2?

3 Likes

poruchik card of 6 poruchik is not present, still, as in pup

1 Like

I don’t know, but I would like to know if this also happened with the original AOE3.

That’s what UHC patch was all about

1 Like

I’m happy with the update but disappointed with the communication.

5 Likes

ok phew the super cheap gatling camel was fixed so atleast I dont have to worry about that was fixed between the last PUP and the actual patch

welp but the bug with improved cannon trade icon is still a thing

once again the bugs reported in PUP are not fixed on launch. what is the use of PUP then?

7 Likes

some are fixed, some are not, they should atleast update the pup to reflect it

5 Likes

Huh this is very interesting

there is a tech in the files that isnt actually in the game yet that gives Hausa the ability to build artillery foundry and removes them from the palace and even gives them a reduced train time

2 Likes

I still don’t have access to the Francis Drake skin, and I played a match which somehow didn’t count for the monthly challenge.