Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

A wonderful possibility to make the greatest game of all times even greater again. I love the referral in the title to Windows X with the DE part.

I’m very excited about AOE ED and wish to contribute positively during the development, so I really would love to receive the survey. The first time I played AOE was on Windows 95 and since then I’ve played them all.

I’m very excited to also to contribute to the development of one of the best games I grew up with.

Hey there ! Does anyone knows where to share/report my feddbacks about the beta ?

@Grimlands said:
Hey there ! Does anyone knows where to share/report my feddbacks about the beta ?

Send a private message to @jennywaboom asking about it

I’ve come here! I love AoE, I’ve been playing many versions, the last is Age of Mitology Extended Edition that I bought on Steam, I hope to be considered to participate in the test of the new AoE

@VileRhombus648 said:
I’ve come here! I love AoE, I’ve been playing many versions, the last is Age of Mitology Extended Edition that I bought on Steam, I hope to be considered to participate in the test of the new AoE

Age of Empires II HD Edition
Age of Empires: Complete Edition
Age of Empires Online
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition

Many hours sunked into these games.

I wonder when its coming…

My First PC Game, yet still my Favorite :#

@Jornovic said:
I wonder when its coming…

https://mixer.com/ageofempires 9pm pdt=AOE event

Ive been the insider and took the survey but never got anything from it :neutral: was I suppose to get something? Cant wait to play!

Never received any Survey :frowning:

Amazing! and when will be the first beta? Im waiting my invitation :# :#

i am waiting too.

@Real_Buzz said:

Check your email and spam on Friday as that is usually when they are sent out :slight_smile:

i am waiting too. I received and send confirmation. and Now, what could be done ?

@nicodragonborn said:
i am waiting too. I received and send confirmation. and Now, what could be done ?

Now you have to sit back, relax and see if you get chosen for the closed beta.

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Real_Buzz said:

Check your email and spam on Friday as that is usually when they are sent out :slight_smile:

I did, never received any survey

I never checked my junk mail, so my survey was lying in the junk box for days.

Once completing the survey, am I suppose to get a confirmation email? How do I know that the survey was completed and submitted correctly?

everything done. Waiting for beta