Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

@Quandor said:
I never checked my junk mail, so my survey was lying in the junk box for days.

Once completing the survey, am I suppose to get a confirmation email? How do I know that the survey was completed and submitted correctly?

When you complete the survey, it says “thank you for your time” or something like that.

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Quandor said:

Once completing the survey, am I suppose to get a confirmation email? How do I know that the survey was complete

When you complete the survey, it says “thank you for your time” or something like that.

Thanks. I have notice this screen when I run the survey link again. So I am sure all is well. Hopefully I will get the luck of the draw next invite batch. :slight_smile:

@Quandor said:

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Quandor said:

Once completing the survey, am I suppose to get a confirmation email? How do I know that the survey was complete

Thanks. I have notice this screen when I run the survey link again. So I am sure all is well. Hopefully I will get the luck of the draw next invite batch. :slight_smile:

Just remember you are NOT GUARANTEED an invite to beta, it is stated in the FAQ. So dont get upset if you dont get an invite, but enjoy the forums.

Can not wait to join the beta.

Sounds Great Cant wait. I have already Pre. ordered :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3 <3

I’m really crossing my fingers to get in the beta testing! I’m so excited, already preordered the game, and can’t wait for more news about AOE:IV

Just me or it’s not been sent out any surveys today?

I was hoping to get in, but the survey probably indicates I’m too old :frowning: . Still doing game nights every week and will probably add AoE DE, and the latest AoE, as long as it doesn’t play like AoE III.

i understand the need for a NDA, but its difficult because i have a father who also like the game.
But rules are rules. :confused:

Here’s an interesting question, I have received and completed the survey. When or if I get chosen, do I still have to buy it in order to test it?

Vou comprar com certeza… Melhor jogo de todos os tempos!! Brazilians the best players ever…

I really want to test this!!! :slight_smile:

Doesn’t work, it tells me to download game via xbox insider hub which only works on xbox console

I have updated my hardware a bit since I completed the survey, is there any way to re-run it?

@goldenaxe said:
Doesn’t work, it tells me to download game via xbox insider hub which only works on xbox console

You need a computer with Windows 10

I compleated the survey a few days ago (also updated to newest win10 version after it) and still no insider on this forum, how do that work?

@“man in the middle” said:
I compleated the survey a few days ago (also updated to newest win10 version after it) and still no insider on this forum, how do that work?

Even though your profile doesn’t show the insider title, you already have the badge, which means you are an Insider already! :smiley: Welcome mate.

@KingDarBoja said:

Even though your profile doesn’t show the insider title, you already have the badge, which means you are an Insider already! :smiley: Welcome mate.
Even tho I got the badge, I do not got anything as insider on this forum. Looking at the date of it, it comming from when i registered myself on this site for the beta/insider.

@KingDarBoja said:

Even tho I got the badge, I do not got anything as insider on this forum. Looking at the date of it, it comming from when i registered myself on this site for the beta/insider.

Have you tried sending @jennywaboom or @snickerdoodle a PM yet to get this straightened out?

Dammmnnn im soo hyped i need to play the Beta … i cant w8 for soo long i will die if i got to w8 till october T_T