Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

@“man in the middle” said:

@KingDarBoja said:

I compleated the survey a few days ago (also updated to newest win10 version after it) and still no insider on this forum, how do that work?

Even though your profile doesn’t show the insider title, you already have the badge, which means you are an Insider already! :smiley: Welcome mate.
Even tho I got the badge, I do not got anything as insider on this forum. Looking at the date of it, it comming from when i registered myself on this site for the beta/insider.

You should be good to go. :slight_smile:

@snickerdoodle said:

@KingDarBoja said:

I compleated the survey a few days ago (also updated to newest win10 version after it) and still no insider on this forum, how do that work?

Even though your profile doesn’t show the insider title, you already have the badge, which means you are an Insider already! :smiley: Welcome mate.
Even tho I got the badge, I do not got anything as insider on this forum. Looking at the date of it, it comming from when i registered myself on this site for the beta/insider.

You should be good to go. :slight_smile:

Thanks @snickerdoodle

hype!

Does everyone not get the insider badge, or does the badge mean that you will get the beta?

I haven’t received my confirmation mail. It’s been 1 hours so far. How long will it take? ? I am using Outlook as my email.

@Swapsakker said:
Does everyone not get the insider badge, or does the badge mean that you will get the beta?

It only means you are already a insider (a potential member to be picked as beta tester at future waves).

@Jackst333 said:
I haven’t received my confirmation mail. It’s been 1 hours so far. How long will it take? ? I am using Outlook as my email.

You are already a Insider, however if you haven’t received a confirmation email, you could PM @jennywaboom or @snickerdoodle to receive support.

I didn’t get the survey :’(
Is there any step for getting it exept the registration ?

hello everyone and I hope soon the beta :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see how this game progresses

I hope soon the beta

Wohoo! Age of Empires was the first computergame i ever played, and grew up with it, cant wait for the definitive editon! :smiley:

I’d love to test this game - been playing the AoE series for many years now, so I got pretty excited when I received an email from MS. Odd thing is, it was a survey about how my beta game play experience was going. No acceptance email from MS and no email sitting in the spam folder. Hmmmm, have I been accepted??!! I sure hope so!!!

Hi thanks for these information.

AOE 2 HD is really funny to play, but I can’t wait definitive edition, wich is related to my favorite version of AOE.

Let’s hope I will be choose. GL for everyone.
Going to install Win10 tomorrow :smiley:

Thanks for this “come back of AOE”

What if i Need Support something is wrong here. I cant log in here with my account but i can Play the game so it doesnt give me Access to from the game hub to the Forum for known issues etc… very strange

@ThePr0phet said:
What if i Need Support something is wrong here. I cant log in here with my account but i can Play the game so it doesnt give me Access to from the game hub to the Forum for known issues etc… very strange

Send an email to the support contact in your beta invite and the team will be able to grant you access to the beta forums.

@rhrmn said:

@ThePr0phet said:

Send an email to the support contact in your beta invite and the team will be able to grant you access to the beta forums.

I did that now probably no answer before monday i guess

Hi Admin.

I have been Beta Tester for Age of Empires Online, and played every age of empires since 97.

i have signed up with 2 emails, completed the survey, and still not recieved any further email since confirming and completing the Survey.

Can you please take a look into this, and see if there is something that can be done to recieve an updated email, its been since 20th August.

Chris

Also, I notice i have insider badge, but not recieved any Beta Mail after completing survey…

When clicking “Join” in the Xbox Insider hub, I get an error message telling me that there is a problem and that I should try and register later. Keep in mind: I signed up, did the survey, got the e-mail that I have access to the closed-beta and followed the instructions. I was able to join the new Minecraft Beta without any issues follwing the same steps. Find attached a screenshot.
**EDIT:**I was able to fix this by opening my XBox application and while it was open, clicking join.

Compulsive F5 now. Awaiting for the survey. And even if I don’t get chosen i’ll buy it anyways. Aoe fan since 1999. Excuse my english. Keep up the good work!