Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

Should I get global IP to plya AOEDE?

I got AOEDE, but the game never start.
I dont have a global IP.

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Real_Buzz said:
Never received any Survey :frowning:

Check your email and spam on Friday as that is usually when they are sent out :slight_smile:

@Real_Buzz said:

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Real_Buzz said:
Never received any Survey :frowning:

Check your email and spam on Friday as that is usually when they are sent out :slight_smile:

I did, never received any survey

Yeah no surveys for me neither

Do insiders get the game for free once it’s released?

I really wished i’d get chosen and contribute to the game, oh well.
Ps. the forum would be better off with a search function, instead of having to go through all the pages.

@Superninja418 said:
Do insiders get the game for free once it’s released?

Are you serious ?

I just recieved a Beta key,successfully activated it and yet it says that I cant play it and I should wait until the release.
suggesstions on what is going wrong?

@Desolex3 said:
I just recieved a Beta key,successfully activated it and yet it says that I cant play it and I should wait until the release.
suggesstions on what is going wrong?

There’s no such thing as an AoE:DE closed beta key. Are you a beta participant and logged into the forums with the account you used to register as an insider? Your profile does not have the beta participant role.

i recieved the Key from a friend working with the developer team

@Desolex3 said:
i recieved the Key from a friend working with the developer team

You probably received a pre-order key. Pre-ordering the game does not provide closed beta access. If you would like to participate in the AoE:DE closed beta you need to register as an insider, complete the initial survey and then wait for an invite.

You can start that process here: http://www.ageofempires.com/age-insider-information/

lol… I think ur right^^
I can’t “preorder” the game anymore^^

I already signed up for the Beta and filled in the survey (i guess that’s where my Insider Badge comes from) :dizzy:

thanks for the help^^

Hi guys, i just bought the game and i heared that i could have access to the closed beta but i didn’t receive anything about it, any idea?

When is the NDA lifted on AoE:DE? When am I allowed to stream it?

@Bockle said:

Don’t try to broke your NDA.

@Bockle said:

Most likely: as soon as the game releases. A commercially released game that comes with an NDA would just be weird, for a closed beta it’s pretty typical. Possibly there will be a short open beta without an NDA, but I’m not expecting it because they already have such a large closed one.

I accidentally clicked no on the NDA agreement section of the survey (I was on my phone. Darn it, touch screens).

Now it’s not letting me retake the survey. Is there any way to fix this?

@Teih said:
I accidentally clicked no on the NDA agreement section of the survey (I was on my phone. Darn it, touch screens).

Now it’s not letting me retake the survey. Is there any way to fix this?
Send private message to @jennywaboom

Hey all. So i signed up a few months ago and I never got a survey or any newsletters. Please assist. I have been doing alpha’s and beta’s for over 10 years and want to add this one to my list.

tambem quero muito e ate agora nao recebi nenhuma pesquisa. Ja faz mais de mes que estou no aguardo :confused:

@PlaneOregano225 said:
Hey all. So i signed up a few months ago and I never got a survey or any newsletters. Please assist. I have been doing alpha’s and beta’s for over 10 years and want to add this one to my list.

You must paid.

Bonjour, j’ai un problème avec la beta, j’ai précommandé AOE definitive edition, et commencé a installer la beta. J’ai arrêté le téléchargement au milieu, et quand je suis revenu sur le windows store, le téléchargement avait disparu. Comment faire ?
Cordialement