Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

@xXLuckyXx said:
Can I still test the game if I have Windows 7 and not Windows 10?

No you Can’t

@xXLuckyXx said:
Can I still test the game if I have Windows 7 and not Windows 10?

I think the answer is no …

Sorry for you

Can’t wait to start playing the beta game. Been reading the forums and it does sound very interesting! Looking forward to that questionnaire mail :smiley:

Is the game compatible with windows 8.1? The OS runs on the same base as 10. I have my reasons for staying on 8.1. Windows 8 also has access to the windows store through the metro system. Thanks. (if Microsoft is unsure giving me a copy on 8.1 would be a good test ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is a Windows 10 Exclusive. Nice way to kill of a Game Microsoft!

Anyone knows when the beta begins?

For all you people not getting your survey via mail. Mine took 2 days to arrive so just be patient!

@“The Daggmask” said:
For all you people not getting your survey via mail. Mine took 2 days to arrive so just be patient!

I had the survey in 10 hours :wink: but i’d like to know when selection fase begin

@OTRUBBERBULLETZ said:
I’m confused so someone please bear with me here.
If there are no plans to bring it to the Xbox one, then what’s the point in needing an Xbox live account?
Also, if there are no plans on bringing it to the Xbox one, how come it says in the trailer “Xbox live multiplayer”…

ok i was extremly confused too, why did a Pc Game needs Xbox Live Multiplayer… and why i receve a Trailer on my Console from a game that have no Plans of Bring it to this one… its ok to keep it on PC cuz its First release was on PC… But dont Tease Xbox Community like this with the Super Nice Trailer On Xbox Feed !

Im Out Will Delete this acount as a Xbox1 player Only… i want to leave a spot open for real Windows10 Insider… Really Upset… no more PC Exclusive game on my XBox 1 feed Please… (is this the new way to give visibility to a PC Game to Tease Xbox Community)

@the_choson_one said:
@PKizzle @HaiCinderella Still don’t have the Insider status, but here is the badge… I completed the survey, confirmed e-mail a couple times again, even with another browser… and nothing.

I can’t understand what’s happening here. ¿Do you know if there is any support contact that can help me?

I was just looking into your profile, and guess what, you got the badge! now i’m curious why I don’t have the badge… interesting. But who knows, maybe someone has to do this manually and does this with some kind of list… (what a pain…)

EDIT:
I just clicked the badge and then I could see that there were people getting those badges every minute…I suppose it’s just a matter of time

Hype is killing me

@Pêtër said:
Hype is killing me

Hype killing us all :wink:

I have been playing Age of Empires since the very beginning where we had to actually come together as a group of people and physically connect our PCs together to play with each other. Those were the days, and those were the days I miss - and that’s why I miss Age of Empires. Playing the older versions on newer computers just isn’t the same. I am looking very much forward to this and I hope I’m lucky enough to be on the random list of invites that are going to be sent out :smiley:

@jennywaboom I accidently filled in “Laurens_BM” in stead of “Laurens BM” as my gamer tag in the survey. Could this couse a problem?

Thank you in advance

@“Laurens BM” when you have a missstep in the survey scrive: SURSurvey@microsoft.com they help you

@HaiCinderella said:
@“Laurens BM” when you have a missstep in the survey scrive: SURSurvey@microsoft.com they help you

Thankss

@LNT69 said:

@LNT69 said:
I really want to play

and help

Same here! xd

@“Dramis 18” said:
I Have Super Good Hype to play this amazing game again, on Xbox 1 and then i read this in the Q. & A. : (Therefore, Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is a Windows 10 exclusive; there are no plans to bring it to Xbox One.)

Will this game be on PC only.? ? And if it is why i got Age Insider program on my Xbox Feed. I Really love this game when i was a teen and really want to play it again… Wish this awesome game ends up on every platform !

@“Dramis 18” said:
Thanks for quick reply guys i appreciate it. With a keyboard and mouse, Xbox1 and Pc are the same in my opinion, so theres is no longer issue of playing an RTS on Console… This Game was so fun im Sure they will do their best to make it possible on Xbox 1

They are not going to try, it is pointless. For 50 guys that use mouse and keyboard on their xbox.