Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

I’m all too excited to participate in the beta. I was 9 years old when the game first came out, in 1997. I played the demo over and over again with my cousin. Been playing the original game evenly throughout the years. Always playing the game on LAN parties. Many years later I continued my online adventures with GameRanger and made several friends as interested in the game as I was. So, so, so excited that this is happening.

@“Dramis 18” said:

@OTRUBBERBULLETZ said:
I’m confused so someone please bear with me here.
If there are no plans to bring it to the Xbox one, then what’s the point in needing an Xbox live account?
Also, if there are no plans on bringing it to the Xbox one, how come it says in the trailer “Xbox live multiplayer”…

ok i was extremly confused too, why did a Pc Game needs Xbox Live Multiplayer… and why i receve a Trailer on my Console from a game that have no Plans of Bring it to this one… its ok to keep it on PC cuz its First release was on PC… But dont Tease Xbox Community like this with the Super Nice Trailer On Xbox Feed !

Xbox Live is not just for Xbox. It’s a service that works on Windows 10 too. Meaning it will have a solid multiplayer experience backed by the service of Xbox Live. This is a good thing. The team apologizes if it’s confusing.

@“Laurens BM” said:
@jennywaboom I accidently filled in “Laurens_BM” in stead of “Laurens BM” as my gamer tag in the survey. Could this couse a problem?

Thank you in advance

Respond to the email address in the survey (at the bottom) and they will send you a new one so you can correct this.

@rlagore said:
Hmmm. I completed my survey a few days back but only today discovered that on the forum I wasn’t an “Insider”. I signed up for beta for the sixth time and finally got the “insider” badge. Now I have no idea whether my survey results ever go recorded.

If you got the Survey you are fine :slight_smile:

Hello,
Yesterday i confirmed my email adress but i don’t receive again the survey.
Can someone help me ?
Thanks

Hello @BasisDiademe994,
The Survey is all friday. Today is Sunday/saturday…

Thank you for me speaking

Very excited for the this!! Hope i can be of great help with the surveys

@“L Znipez” said:
Very excited for the this!! Hope i can be of great help with the surveys

We all hope to get a chance to help :slight_smile:

@BasisDiademe994 said:
Hello,
Yesterday i confirmed my email adress but i don’t receive again the survey.
Can someone help me ?
Thanks

The surveys are sent every Friday so wait until next Friday :smirk:

@rlagore said:
Hmmm. I completed my survey a few days back but only today discovered that on the forum I wasn’t an “Insider”. I signed up for beta for the sixth time and finally got the “insider” badge. Now I have no idea whether my survey results ever go recorded.

The same thing happened to me, I wonder if my survey went through or not, I wrote a PM to the Moderators and & the Administrator telling them about an issue similar to yours, but they haven’t answered yet.

@“Elite Cataphract” said:

@rlagore said:

The same thing happened to me, I wonder if my survey went through or not, I wrote a PM to the Moderators and & the Administrator telling them about an issue similar to yours, but they haven’t answered yet.

@Robeyone answered my question a few posts up. Sounds like we should be okay.

@rlagore said:

@“Elite Cataphract” said:

@rlagore said:

@Robeyone answered my question a few posts up. Sounds like we should be okay.

Thanks for writing me back, my problem was finally solved, may you have a wonderful week :slight_smile:

Hey @jennywaboom, do you know if they will add an optional fps cap at 30fps?

Thanks!

@Robelsk said:
I’m all too excited to participate in the beta. I was 9 years old when the game first came out, in 1997. I played the demo over and over again with my cousin. Been playing the original game evenly throughout the years. Always playing the game on LAN parties. Many years later I continued my online adventures with GameRanger and made several friends as interested in the game as I was. So, so, so excited that this is happening.

I got both Age of Empires and the Rise of Rome expansion when I was really young. I traded away RoR however to get AoE2… Probably one of the worst mistakes one can make in life…

I’ve done the survey. Still nothing :frowning:
That was 2 weeks ago :frowning:

@PatrickJr said:
I’ve done the survey. Still nothing :frowning:
That was 2 weeks ago :frowning:

Do keep in mind that it is a closed beta. The majority of the public will not have access to the game until open beta or release.

Sorry to disappoint.

I’ve only got one survey email. I’ve singed for beta from the begging, so I think I should’ve received 2 of those survey mails. Using Gmail, its not in the spam folder.

I just signed up to the insider program and I’m waiting for the survey e-mail. I’d love to participate in the beta since Age of Empires is one of my favorite games !

im eager to play AoE definitive edition with multiplayer, and share with my friends

PLEAS HELP
i didnt get the confirm mail what do i do now?
but i thit get the badge…