Age of Empires Insider Program FAQ

@RainbowMokoo said:
PLEAS HELP
i didnt get the confirm mail what do i do now?
but i thit get the badge…

@RainbowMokoo said:
PLEAS HELP

Hello @RainbowMokoo !
The confirm mail is >>> https://www.ageofempires.com/age-insider-information/ <<< and your adress email for you, after you valided !

@RainbowMokoo said:
PLEAS HELP

@RainbowMokoo said:
PLEAS HELP

Hello @RainbowMokoo !
The confirm mail is >>> https://www.ageofempires.com/age-insider-information/ <<< and your adress email for you, after you avaible

I did my survey on the 16th but haven’t heard a peep since. :neutral:

@“Memes B Dreams” said:
Hey @jennywaboom, do you know if they will add an optional fps cap at 30fps?

Thanks!

Sometimes it depends on the framework. I remember writing games with XNA and being locked at 60fps, but I believe the average person doesn’t notice a difference above 30 fps anyway.

@HaiCinderella said:

@Pêtër said:
Hype is killing me

Hype killing us all :wink:

Patience is a virtue. :slight_smile:

played this game 10 or more years ago what a thrill it was dont remeber what pc i had then lol was ages ago ,this game made warcraft and all other that sprung later from it ,excellent game , sound were hilarious on chopping wood fighting , so many civilizations choices , i just hope you can add it to android /ios platforms laters also to get as many players online on servers as possible this can be changer in perspective of all coc and etc… games now out there

good luck devs …

Warcraft came out first but AOE blew it away and all its later released sequels.

Dune 2 was probably the father of the Rts genre and can download it (and Z origins) for your phone.

Age of Empires was my first real PC game after some DOS titles (Like Last Knight of Camelot … or something). This experience … i will never forget. Just awesome. Got all games of the AoE and AoM series on disk and on Steam. I’m totaly hyped.

Biggest fan of age of empires. I would be wonderful if I get a chance to try out the beta testing. Waiting for the surveys. These days most of the people go for DOTA 2. Hope this game would bring back old days when age of empires was the game. The good old days :slight_smile:

I just completed my first survey !

@gamlu said:
So, I confirmed my email and i had a little issue. But now I am ok. But I never received a survey or something according to others thats what you need to play the beta or have access.

It took about 2 day after i confirmed my e-mail and register and everything before i received my survey, so be patience, if it is longer then a week then i would worry.

I can’t wait to join this program, I love this franchise <3
AOE 3 was just amazing hope this game will be part of this fully remaster Game !
I can’t wait ! :slight_smile:

@SapinMetal325 said:
I can’t wait to join this program, I love this franchise <3
AOE 3 was just amazing hope this game will be part of this fully remaster Game !
I can’t wait ! :slight_smile:

I enjoyed AOE 3 as well, possibly more so than AOK but still looks good for its age so I don’t think it will be remastered for the foreseeable future.

I was pleased to see an advertisement for AOE:DE on the start up of AOK on Steam, need to get those players across.

survey finished , agree with all , AOE and Dune were such a great game at their time , if Microsoft could buy off rights for Dune would be awesome to see it in new clothing and all those features now games offer, an i recall Homeworld and Freelancer ,both interesting and time worthy games

Did you play the remastered edition of homeworld @ShrillLight00, beautiful game?

@PatrickJr said:
I’ve done the survey. Still nothing :frowning:
That was 2 weeks ago :frowning:

Everybody has to wait :slight_smile:

So Hyped!

Do insiders with a brand new Surface Pro i7 (with Iris 640) (2017) have any chance of playing in the beta, like myself? :wink: I did the survey, but nothing as of yet… Perhaps it’s graphically not strong enough?

@HaleManatee1324 if you meet the system specs I would hazard that you would have a better than average chance of hitting the beta on the basis that:-

A beta is to test performance across a variety of systems.

MS own surface :slight_smile:

hi, i’ve been playing your games since i was a kid, even now i still play them, never got tired of it, its just a special kind of game, unique, so im really happy for the new game, thanks for all the work, wish i could help, good luck team!