Age of Empires Insider Program Guidelines & NDA

What do the stars mean beside Member, Insider tag on my profile? How to earn or use them? Thanks in advance for answering. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread.

@SDBarman said:
What do the stars mean beside Member, Insider tag on my profile? How to earn or use them? Thanks in advance for answering. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread.

They work like forum activity indicator, so more stars means more user activity.It can be achieved through earning any kind of forum achievement via “Like, LOL, Agree, etc” reactions.

For example, earning 5 LOL gave you like 10 points if I am not wrong. Also reaching a certain number of commentaries give you points.

So far, reaching 50 points promotes you into level 2, 100 points into level 3. I don’t know how hight it can be or if it is somewhat useful to forum moderators.

Cheers!

I’m pretty happy to follow the rules, it’s Microsoft product after all.

After all, being a tester, is about finding the problems, and providing feedback.

Is the beta version available for testing??

Please, keep in mind the ones than not only like to battle but like to build beautiful cities.
I have had all the games, the first two and mythology were the best theme wise but aoe III was the best looking and overall fun.
The ideal for me would be:
*A beautiful looking enviroment, more mountains, rivers, nature, strategic passes and much larger map (ex. the great plains lrg from aoe III, even larger). 1/4th of the map tp be explored from the start so we can set the city center strategically.
*Much more individual units and specialization for different civilizations. Both for units and buildings, units to upgrade looks with age up.
*Rotating buildings and scrolling through different looks before setting the foundation. Emphasis on the looks not only usefulness.
*Better looking and useful walls that can integrate keeps and eventual siege weapons. Walls to end in the mountain, stepless walls, more detailed, merlatures.
*A better way to lead units, for example automatically setting long range and cannons to hit the adversary’s long range and cannons first. High hill damage bonus (btw more hills, mountains, rivers, trees, passages, ruins). Limit to be set by player, from 100 to 500 (compared to aoe III).
*Better naval battles, galleys and galleons to automatically move in front of the larger ship and take eventual damage. Better looking vessels. Bigger fleets and better naval maps, for ex Faroe Island like, Galapagos, Japanese islands, Kyrill islands. Smaller islands, limited recources on them more strategy.
*Map building tools would be nice.
*More thoughts on the proportions, a settler can’t be 2/3rds of a house and so on. No build limit on houses no matter the pop. count.
*Maybe real heroes would be nice fo ex: Alexander for the Macedonians, Lionheart for the Brits, Lee for the Southies…
*More old ages, future patches with extended civilizations such as florentines, venetians, asians and so on.
*Take a look on how beautiful the italian civilization is in the unofficial Napoleonic era II, the buildings, the statues and so on.

To me aoe isn’t just a game it’s also a way of relaxation, sometimes I just like to build fo hours.

Thanks for considering.