Age of Empires IV

What is hype may never die!

Relic Entertainment? Windows 10 only (meaning Windows Store exclusive)? Are you even trying?

OMG I love all AoE’s, Im so happy with this new!

Wololo news of the day!

Steam!

MSN zone back?

Best day in AOE history

@CrazyJim said:
Finally. When should we expect more info?

I mean realistically speaking

• The game isn’t coming out this year otherwise they’d have a release date for it
  • Its likely in production but I wouldn’t be expecting any big flashy announcements until maybe E3 next year.

Judging by the images in the trailer, it looks like the game might span up until the Edo period of Japan, so early 1800s. That’s perfect IMO, I wouldn’t want the game to go full into modern technology like EE or RoN. Very excited!!!

Never jumped on hype train as fast before

Age of Empires 4-ever.

I keep seeing references to AOE-II DE and AOE-3 DE… are those a thing?

Or is that just speculation?

Oh, and I wish AOE-4 was AOM-2. If this moves into the future it looses it’s brand integrity. How well did ‘new coke’ work out?

As a fan since 1997 and an owner of all the original games, I could never imagine that this day would come. I am so excited for not only the new definitive editions of all 3 past games, but also the highly anticipated AoE4! I had to call my dad right away and tell him the news, he was just as excited as me!

I’m crying, holy ■■■■ :’)

Still can’t believe it… spent more than 10 years asking for it and now it’s finally happening. HYYYYYYYPE!

@CagierNebula24 said:
I keep seeing references to AOE-II DE and AOE-3 DE… are those a thing?

Or is that just speculation?

Oh, and I wish AOE-4 was AOM-2. If this moves into the future it looses it’s brand integrity. How well did ‘new coke’ work out?

Yes, Official things announced at the end of the event but before the big reveal of AOE IV.

We NEEEED to know what ages IV takes place in

@“Andy P” said:
My stars and garters!

I know right? The end of AoE IV speculation threads is on the horizon!

Played all the Age of Empires with AoE being my first intro to strategy games.
Competed in AoE 2 Nation Tourney and Rated AoE 3 cannot wait.
Thank you Microsoft. Best Announcement this year.

It’ll be awesome! Waited for many years for this! :’)