Age of Empires Official Tournament! - Age of Empires

Age of Empires Official Tournament! - Age of Empires

You heard us right Age fans, we are finally doing an all out Age of Empires II HD tournament! We’ve partnered with Escape Gaming to bring you a year long tournament extravaganza! Teams will compete for their share of a $60,000 prize pool in 7 tournament stages, culminating in a live LAN event. The tournament … Continued

Read the full story here

How to share it on facebook?

Nice clickbait. Be sure to change the title for the appopriate setting…

@zackyispaul said:
How to share it on facebook?

probably manually or by sharing their facebook post or sharing AoEZone post

Very nice for AoC players
Too bad that not AoE:DE… it would means that dev still care about this game

genial. se viene un gran torneo

Don’t use AOE DE graphics introducing tournament. Feel nervous.
I’m not blame it wasn’t AOE DE tournament, it is impossible to held an AOE DE tournament now.

That’s nice! I wonder what version of AOE2 will this be played on, HD or Voobly? Because I suppose it’s still too early to talk about AoE2:DE.

Lol.

Why is this posted in
Community Forums › Age of Empires: Definitive Edition › Remember When . . . ?

@IamDalv said:
That’s nice! I wonder what version of AOE2 will this be played on, HD or Voobly? Because I suppose it’s still too early to talk about AoE2:DE.

The tournament is being played on Voobly using UserPatch 1.5 and the WololoKingdoms mod: https://www.aoezone.net/threads/ecl-now-on-voobly.138849/

its kinda funny to me that its played on voobly. just shows they admit that their own remasters are laggier than the old versions.

Don’t use mixer for livestreaming this, or risk getting only 20 viewers. Use twitch, youtube and mixer to livestream the tournament on 3 channels at the same time.

Get some really fun shoutcasters with a good sense of humor and a decent knowledge of the game.

Try to invite some of the best pro players: https://esportsearnings.com/games/179-age-of-empires-ii-the-age-of-kings

Do a small lottery each livestream for a place in the closed beta of aoe4 (Or something comparable).

@BAJOLI said:
Don’t use mixer for livestreaming this, or risk getting only 20 viewers. Use twitch, youtube and mixer to livestream the tournament on 3 channels at the same time.

Get some really fun shoutcasters with a good sense of humor and a decent knowledge of the game.

It’s semi-open streaming so there are multiple streams on multiple languages in addition to EscapeAoE and EscapeAoE_es .You can find list of EscapeAoE casters from handbook.