Age of Empires Trailer

Before I ever played it, this was my introduction to Age of Empires. I’m pretty sure I found this video trailer on my Flight Simulator 5 CD, or one of the countless MSN CDs I had kicking around.

I remember seeing this trailer on one of my old MS Windows CD’S, this made me research everything related to the Age of Empires franchise and found lots of material around the web related to the series, I even found an introduction when the original Age of Empires game was on Alpha phase, I’ve seen it on YouTube and would like to share it with all of you.
Watch here

@“Elite Cataphract” said:
I remember seeing this trailer on one of my old MS Windows CD’S, this made me research everything related to the Age of Empires franchise and found lots of material around the web related to the series, I even found an introduction when the original Age of Empires game was on Alpha phase, I’ve seen it on YouTube and would like to share it with all of you.
Watch here

that’s cool, thanks for sharing!

Never seen this before, thanks for sharing.

I remember all the marketing screenshots (like those they are using for the DE) with perfectly arranged buildings and unchopped trees and armies neatly lined up.

Then you hit the gaming zone and found people using their houses as walls, decimating the trees and the wildlife and raids back and forth :slight_smile:

What a throwback :slight_smile: