Hello there folks!
With more news keep coming in about Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 3 getting a definitive edition, I thought to myself where is Age of Mythology in that list?
IÂ´m thinking if they might be working on a sequel to Age of Mythology, and are just not ready to announce anything yet.
Suggestions to a sequel:
- Myths: Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Atlantis, Aztecs, Romans etc.
- New beautiful graphics, interesting landscapes, sea etc.
- Fix all known bugs from previous version.
- Give the player base a new, better map editor to keep the mods coming! Keep it alive!
- Add or update all the current gods in the previous game with new powers, new strengths and weaknesses make them more interesting!. Bonus update, add live animations on their portraits.
- Add new gods/units for the new Myth factions.
- Go through all units, heroes & myths and balanced them properly for each Myth faction.
- Give the players a better multiplayer experience with better servers, better interface etc.
- Create a new better & interesting interface for the player when playing the game, add/remove features that is needed or not needed to maximize the experience.
- Bring all good ideas from the first Age of Mythology that worked + all new ideas of course.
This is just a few suggestions that comes to my mind right now, but please put your ideas & suggestions and show Microsoft that we desire a new AoM game
Thanks for reading!