Age Of Mythology 2 discussion - Suggestions to Microsoft

Hello there folks!

With more news keep coming in about Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 3 getting a definitive edition, I thought to myself where is Age of Mythology in that list?

I´m thinking if they might be working on a sequel to Age of Mythology, and are just not ready to announce anything yet.

Suggestions to a sequel:

• Myths: Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Atlantis, Aztecs, Romans etc.
  • New beautiful graphics, interesting landscapes, sea etc.
  • Fix all known bugs from previous version.
  • Give the player base a new, better map editor to keep the mods coming! Keep it alive!
  • Add or update all the current gods in the previous game with new powers, new strengths and weaknesses make them more interesting!. Bonus update, add live animations on their portraits.
  • Add new gods/units for the new Myth factions.
  • Go through all units, heroes & myths and balanced them properly for each Myth faction.
  • Give the players a better multiplayer experience with better servers, better interface etc.
  • Create a new better & interesting interface for the player when playing the game, add/remove features that is needed or not needed to maximize the experience.
  • Bring all good ideas from the first Age of Mythology that worked + all new ideas of course.

This is just a few suggestions that comes to my mind right now, but please put your ideas & suggestions and show Microsoft that we desire a new AoM game :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

Best regards
Fyrapan

You’re absolutely right, they should make an age of mythology sequel, new gods, new powers and add new experience to game play!!
Age of mythology community is huge, and we are eagerly waiting for new age of mythology stuff!!
That will definitely be worth the time that they would have put in!

1 Like

+1 from me. Hopefully they will bring out a AoM 2, not another DLC/extended edit for it.

1 Like

@Fyrapan said:
Hello there folks!

With more news keep coming in about Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 3 getting a definitive edition, I thought to myself where is Age of Mythology in that list?

I´m thinking if they might be working on a sequel to Age of Mythology, and are just not ready to announce anything yet.

Suggestions to a sequel:

• Myths: Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Atlantis, Aztecs, Romans etc.
  • New beautiful graphics, interesting landscapes, sea etc.
  • Fix all known bugs from previous version.
  • Give the player base a new, better map editor to keep the mods coming! Keep it alive!
  • Add or update all the current gods in the previous game with new powers, new strengths and weaknesses make them more interesting!. Bonus update, add live animations on their portraits.
  • Add new gods/units for the new Myth factions.
  • Go through all units, heroes & myths and balanced them properly for each Myth faction.
  • Give the players a better multiplayer experience with better servers, better interface etc.
  • Create a new better & interesting interface for the player when playing the game, add/remove features that is needed or not needed to maximize the experience.
  • Bring all good ideas from the first Age of Mythology that worked + all new ideas of course.

This is just a few suggestions that comes to my mind right now, but please put your ideas & suggestions and show Microsoft that we desire a new AoM game :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

Best regards
Fyrapan

Great ideas, that would be great!

Hopefully they will eventually arrive at this opportunity (perhaps after an Age of Mythology Definitive Edition?)

1 Like