Aggressive Ai Updated And My Experience Modding

Thank you!!
We will try it today

welcome, just updated again to solve some issues and improved decks.

1 Like

Some Feedback, I just tested it, the AI doesn’t seem to build any military, and basically its just a bunch of villagers gathering resources all over the map, and not quite building anything besides houses and a market.

This was tested in Treaty 40

there was a bug where Americans would not age up, which I fixed. I’ve also updated the native ai and its use of ceremonial plaza, including Inca making llamas and priestess dedicated to it. but otherwise, it seems they do make army well before 40 minutes and attack relentlessly. could you send me a replay of the ai not working after the update?

I didn’t save a replay, but I can test it again and send you a replay if you’d like?
And how would I send it to you?

if you can send me a private message with the replay, I can more easily figure out what’s going on and fix the problem faster. if you don’t feel comfortable with that, screenshots can help as well.

you can drag and drop the rec file directly into a message. go to load and press the open saved games button to go directly to the rec folder to drag them. you can click on my name to private message me.

I tried it last night and it worked great!
Cheers
Ill update you on any bugs