AI allies unable to tribute resources

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.28975.0 UP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The AI players will not send you any resources if you ask. They text you back, saying, “Here, have some food!”, but you actually don’t receive anything from them. I understand they might not have enough to give you, but in that case, they decline, as expected.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play a match with AI allies.
  2. Ask for resources.
  3. AI will say things like “here, have some resources”, but you won’t get anything from them.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Either the AI doesn’t have resources to tribute, in which case it declines. Or it agrees to send you resources, and actually sends you stuff.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Note that there is no notification saying “x coin received from Ivan the Terrible”.
I checked that the Russia AI had around 900 coin at the time. If he didn’t want to tribute me any, he should decline in the message, not say, “Use this coin to advance our great cause.”

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

This is one of the games where this issue happened. At 21:35 roughly, as you can see in the picture.
Record Game 2021-05-29 00-26-21.age3Yrec (12.8 MB)

1 Like

Yes this happens 100% of the time, should be easy to recreate so hopefully it can be fixed.

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for this report. We’re now tracking this issue.

1 Like

Hi, it’s me again.

This isn’t fixed in the August PUP yet. Sorry for being annoying but as a compstomper sometimes I want my computer allies to tribute me (T_T)…