AI attacking only the human player in custom games

Even when putting all 8 players on teams (two on team 1, two on team 2, two on team 3, two on team 4) they’re all just coming right for me.

Good job on fixing the suicidal villagers and improving pathfinding a little bit, but fix this too.

I find this happens, and if it’s due to the strongest player being attacked, then it is a self fulfilling prophecy as the more you hold back all those AI, the bigger your score gets due to all the kills, and so they send more at you, which gives you more kills and bigger score etc :slight_smile:

@Penelinfi said:
I find this happens, and if it’s due to the strongest player being attacked, then it is a self fulfilling prophecy as the more you hold back all those AI, the bigger your score gets due to all the kills, and so they send more at you, which gives you more kills and bigger score etc :slight_smile:

Nah, I hadn’t killed anybody yet. I wasn’t even the highest score, I was like number 4 or 5. Around 10-15 minutes into the game, all at the same time, basically every other civ sent units at me and totally ignored each other.

Yeah, even you put them all on different teams they just come over to your place and fight it out there

@DeicticMango179 said:
Yeah, even you put them all on different teams they just come over to your place and fight it out there

Game works fine…kappa