AI Bugs

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 201.12.1840.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

There are numerous AI bugs but in this case, it’s the Lakota AI aging up twice to commerce age with different council members (500 food and 400 wood) and getting the resources, although I believe the first time it was still stuck in age 1 despite the interface saying he wasn’t. I’ll make an effort and track these down a bit if the AI is actually going to get looked at. Especially now I can access Skirmish mode.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

I’ve seen it 2 times out of the 3 with a Lakota AI, but nowhere else. Having said that, I have recorded evidence.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Playing with the Lakota AI on hard or hardest ‘should’ get this to happen, but regardless I’ve got a recorded game where it occurs.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Lakota AI is supposed to reach the commerce age the first time it is researched.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Lakota AI received the 500 food for selecting the council member to age up but then immediately tried to age up again with 400 wood. This may have caused problems if the game went long enough in terms of what council members the Lakota AI could choose from as they aged up.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

I can’t upload it. It’s not authorized by the forum. Only aoe2 recs.

Edit: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzkREVJkEJTgQD1vNUvARH8dKMV?e=M9STAi

One drive link. Hopefully that works.

1 Like