AI Bulgarians and the Tartars Tech

Game Version:

• Build (All version)
  • Steam and Microsoft Store

Issue:

The Bulgarians and the Tartars don’t use the technologies of the smithy, in all the cases that I have to play against the AI, they have never used it, I believe not even an available technology used.

@Chesqin Bulgarians and tatars have forgot blacksmith? :smiley:

1 Like

From what I’ve noticed, they don’t develop anything from the smithy, and not one other technology.

Hello @Edsato82,

I tried to reproduce this but the Bulgarians and Tatars were researching the technologies appropriate for their units.
Do you have a recorded game file that you could upload for me or send to mbeck@forgottenempires.net so that i can take a closer look at what might be causing this in your case?

Thanks! :slight_smile:
-Promiskuitiv

2 Likes

I will, next time will take screenshots and video.

I took some screenshots, and I remembered that the other civilization that has that bug is the cumans. Unfortunately, the Tartars remained stuck in the feudal age, but when they advance to the imperial age, they train many Keshik, but without development in blacksmithing, just like the Cumans and Bulgarians.

Thank you for the replay that you sent me (as well as these screenshots).

It seems that you selected the CD AI (the AI that was shipped with the original CD version of AoE2) which is not getting these researches as it should. The standard AI is researching them as expected.

The issue is now being tracked, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Lithuanians also have the bug, they are the four new civilizations that don’t develop their technologies :grin: