- Build (32508)
- Platform (Steam)
With the new taunt 69 you can let your teammate AI delete an object at the flared location. However, if you issue that command on a gate, the AI will not delete the gate completely but just its inner part and the game crashes because of this inconsistency.
- Start a multiplayer game with an AI as ally.
- Let the AI build a wall around its town (do not remember the exact taunt).
- Flare a gate of the wall that the AI just built.
- Issue the taunt 69 to request the AI to delete the gate.
- See the AI not deleting the gate completely.
- See the game crash to desktop.
Watch T90Official’s Youtube video at the given time closely to recognize the issue: