These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.54480.0 7463742
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When playing match against AI on the new Marketplace map, the AI doesn’t use trade carts to scout properly. Most of the time they are idle, sometimes doing small movements that seem random. Biggest impact is that it never scouts its sheep. I tested it several times with both Standard and Extreme AI difficulty.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start skirmish map with standard RM settings on the Marketplace map with at least one AI player.
- The AI’s trade carts won’t be scouting properly. Can be checked by scouting their carts or checking the replay later.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The AI should scout with trade carts similarly to how it scouts with normal scout and at least find their sheep.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Edit: the screenshot is from game with “All visible” setting, but the behavior is exactly the same with standard visibility settings.