AI MOD

HOW CAN I MODIFY OR CREATE NEW AI?
I FIND A PROGRAM THAT LETS ME OPEN AND MODIFY THEM AS I WANT, BUT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY WITH THAT AI THE GAME CLOSES.

1 Like

If you change .ai or .per files, there shouldn’t be a problem. Maybe the files contain an invalid command, so the game doesn’t know what to do and therefore closes? Have you already tried it with different files on different scenarios? Maybe it’s related to a certain file or map.

ONLY OPENING AND SAVING A COPY WITHOUT MODIFYING, THE GAME NO LONGER WORKS, ALSO NOTICE THAT WITHOUT CHANGES THE ORIGINAL FILE WEIGHTS 5KB AND THE COPY 65KB, SURE IT IS THE APPLICATION I USE, YOU DON’T KNOW ANY APPLICATION THAT WORKS?

Are we talking about AoE DE 1 or 2? And which application do you use? For AoE 1 you only have text files, which can be just written or there are two utility programs on aoe heaven, which make it more comfortable to create files for the AI. I don’t know any other applications for the AoE 1 AI.

On AoE 2 I have no idea, because it works different in that game.

Yes, it is for AoE 1 DE. but I already resolved it, I was using adobe creative and it was not compatible. do you have any idea of ​​the possible commands to create ai?