These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
I’m not allowed to play African Royals DLC, but I bought and installed it.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.43871.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I own the African Royal DLC, because I bought it on Microsoft store, I can download and install it. But all content of this African DLC is locked and unplayable in game.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Install entirely Age of Empires III Definitive edition and African Royals DLC.
- Launch the game Age of Empires III Definitive edition.
- Access to a skirmish game.
- Try to choose an African civilization… you don’t, it’s locked.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I m allowed access to African Royals DLC and play all its content.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.