All mods stuck on 'Downloading' and only empty folders are created in the dir

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.32911.0 4395365)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

When trying to subscribe to any mod in the mod center, it gets stuck on ‘downloading’ yet the mod gets a green checkmark. In my mods folder, the game creates the folder and subfolders for that said mod, but the folders are all empty.

1 Like

Im having the same issue. One mod is stuck in downloading, and I cannot get any other mods. Tried reinstalling the game as well, and still broken.

I’m also having the same issue. It’s really disappointing

I’ve had an issue where only the mod with priority 1 stays while the rest are unsubscribed/removed when I restart the game.

1 Like

Yeah I happens to me as well, only priority 1 mod stays after restarting the game… Anyone knows the solution?

Infact when you launch the game, all mods other than priority 1 actually get deleted from the subscribed mods folder.

1 Like

Ye, having the same problem…

Having the same issue. Cannot insubscribe from current mods or install new ones by subscribing to them. (They get reset to previous state after restarting the game)

Exact same problem here - anyone has a solution to this? (steam version)

Are you still seeing this issue?

Yes and I’m on the latest build

It happens when someone uploads the mod via website. Uploading the mod via website create downloading loop on subscriber side. Mod manager uploads work fine.

Thanks for reporting this and confirming that it is still present in the current build.

I’m having the same issue