All my campaigns progress have been erased

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 4#####
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: * (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.*

I logged in today and all my campaign are back to level 1. Everything is like I never played campaign at all. I’m pretty sad because I’ve put a lot of time and effort trying to progress trough them in hard difficulty. What happened? How can I reverse that?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

It happens once, today. If it happens again then don’t bother keeping campaigns in the game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Log in the game.
  2. Go in the campaign menu
  3. See that all you campaigns’s progress is gone.

I also lost my art of war medals.

I have a similar problem. My campaign progress has stopped recording since the November update. I still have all my campaign achievements from before that date, but any scenarios I complete, and any new ones that are unlocked, aren’t logged when I close the game. When I open the game back up, it reverts back to my progress as of a week ago.

1 Like

Today I realized I also have the same issue. I play the game on Steam. I have previously beaten all campaigns until last mission of the Bayinnaung on hard difficulty. I still have the achievements, but my progress and medals in game and also on my ageofempires.com profile are all gone.

2 Likes