All players get kicked from the ranked lobby when joining a found match fails

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 4#####
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When I am with some friends in a ranked lobby and we match, sometimes we are not able to join the game (which itself is quite annoyingly common). When that happens, everyone gets kicked out of the lobby and we need to set up the lobby again.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

See description above

1 Like

Was going to post a topic about this myself. It is extremely annoying. Say that you are in a queue for 8 mins, someone dodge the game --> you are forced to requeue. It can literally take up to half an hour of requeuing to get a team game.

I HOPE this gets fixed soon. It is literally killing my urge to play the game.

They need to introduce some punishment system (like many other MP Games) for quitters. That way this happens much less.

Second, they need to put you back into the queue with the same time. So the counter continues. That way you get into a new game quicker.

The counter resets so that you get equal enemies - if you wouldnt have to requeue everything the system couldnt give you proper opponents and people would complain because you get unfair matches.

Its not about giving you a game as quickly as possible, its also about equal teams which just needs some queue time. Remind: The longer the queue the more unequal the system can form the teams.

I agree on giving people a “punishement” (how ever that should work…) but if someone leaves it has to be as it is at the moment to create fair teams.