All relics are taken by different players, a player starts countdown and wins

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.31440.0 (#96976) 12626487
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After capturing the relics, the last player to get them started the countdown, also, Armenians didn’t get their relic when building a monastery.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
It just happened

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
I don’t know how it happened, but I feel I need to report it

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Everyone should get relics and no countdown should begin until one player has captured all the relics, also one of the countdowns shouldn’t count through the whole game.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

[:point_down: *ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the ##################################################################################

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Game recording has been attached
[MP Replay v101.102.31440.0 @2023.11.26 130754 ########################################################################### (2.8 MB)

1 Like

You need so specify how to recreate this or else how can devs fix it?

I attached the replay, I really wish I knew how to replicate it, I prefer to let it be known that there is a problem than not saying anything, sorry if it’s a problem, it was not my intention.

1 Like

i played a FFA game and had the same happen.

basically you need to have at least 5 relics total gathered by any players (one guy gets 1 relic, one guy 2 relics, another guy 2 relics) and the victory timer starts for one of them.

Here is recorded game of the FFA

MP Replay v101.102.31440.0 @2023.11.18 213912 (1).aoe2record (5.0 MB)

1 Like