All units stopped and more should i call this bug or cheat or the bug let someone to cheat

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 7486483
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

All units received stop command (looks like to be) at the same team at 4 times
(approx.) 1:07, 7:48, 22:20, 41:20
start from 11:15 Bear move voluntarily (search for grey’s sct for more precise locations)
20:30 after green catch yellow’s villager outside his wall, the bear move again to match green’s sct

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.101.54684.0 @2021.11.10 182207 (7).aoe2record (2.7 MB)

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I can definitely confirm since we encountered the same player that exploits this bug a few hours ago.
Please refer to attached replay here for another example:
Hacker MP Replay v101.101.54684.0 @2021.11.11 063024 (1).aoe2record (3.1 MB)
Most obvious part is at 06:20, where the player send deer directly to TC.
Our units are forced idle or deleted several times during the game.

I’d really appreciate if you can take some actions, for THIS HAS TO STOP.
It’s such a waste of time when you matched with this player on the ladder it ultimately discourages people from playing.

Here are some info regarding the malicious player:
Steam Id: 76561199012363561 – Steam Community :: 󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡󠀡
Profile Id: 8040996 – AoE2.net
Tho I don’t think banning this guy alone solves the issue since it’s so easy to create another steam account and share game library on the same PC.

Best,

1 Like

Thanks guys for posting this information, I have forwarded to the relevant team. Have a nice day!

1 Like