An AoE Castle Siege player

If there is any Microsoft stuff browsing this forum, will you be so kind , if you are not so busy and you respect the fans of the brand - Age of Empires, just visit the forum of Castle Siege and write several words.
I am playing Castle siege since 3 years, a lot of hours every day I spent on this game and I deserve some attention from the Devs of the game. But seems that they don’t care and haven’t visited the Castle siege’s forum.

Hi Kicho. What exactly are you looking for, someone from MS to just say hi?

I think that you understand very well what I am looking for.
I hope not all of Microsoft stuffs are on “vacation” .
Because the one that should be responsible for Castle siege said that he is on " vacation " two months ago. Very long vacation.
Writing here, I hope someone else from MS will read it and will visit Castle Siege forum.

I think Baroness Von Panda implied development of Siege was paused. I agree that things were left pretty weird.

@“Andy P” said:
I think Baroness Von Panda implied development of Siege was paused. I agree that things were left pretty weird.

We heard the SGI’s point of view. But we deserves to hear what MS is thinking. I put so much time of my life to this game; now I can not stop playing it, nor I want to start playing any other game from the beginning.
I don’t deserve such ignorance. Six months no one from MS didn’t say no word.

What kind of people works for Microsoft ? Cowards or what ? Hiding from the community will not solve anything.

I hope the conversation will continue with someone from MS . Sorry, it is nice talking with you, but it is not what I am looking for.
Thank you anyway.

OK. Regardless, I am moving this out of the AoE1DE side of the forum. If you aren’t happy with the public commenting on your message, you can send the message privately, too.

I agree with you that MS did not handle Siege well. Pretty much it was frustrating since dariakus left.

I played the game for some months but it lacked so many features I finally stopped.
Well, that’s life, some things come to an end. Take the good memories and forget about the rest. Just a personal advice.

@Kicho said:
I think that you understand very well what I am looking for.
I hope not all of Microsoft stuffs are on “vacation” .
Because the one that should be responsible for Castle siege said that he is on " vacation " two months ago. Very long vacation.
Writing here, I hope someone else from MS will read it and will visit Castle Siege forum.

I am certain that Microsoft doesn’t owe you anything, just because you like the game, bought the game, and want to play it forever.
Move on dude. That is reality.
The time you put into playing the game is also of no value. It does not obligate anyone to so anything for you.
Sounds more like you have a gaming addiction.
Hope you figure it out.
There are a lot more important things to life than video games.