Andrew

How is this game

@“mr corkum” said:
How is this game

This game is great, and how are you?

@“mr corkum” said:
How is this game

Do you mean the waiting game?

its almost as bad as waiting for your opponent to attack when you start with three vills and they a whole base

I think the bigger question is… who is Andrew? Is the op Andrew? Is he asking someone named Andrew how the game is? Is he invoking @“Andy P” ?

We may never know, but I think this discussion can probably be locked now lol

I think this conversation is on topic and lively. As I read the first post, he is asking about the game and simply named the thread he started to ask about the game Andrew.

I find Andrew a perfectly fine name for a thread.

Well, anyways, all the answers the OP seeks are contained in the following video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0-_T7E360Zo

@“Andy P” said:
I think this conversation is on topic and lively. As I read the first post, he is asking about the game and simply named the thread he started to ask about the game Andrew.

I find Andrew a perfectly fine name for a thread.

can confrim Andrew=good name.

@Raw1812 said:
I think the bigger question is… who is Andrew? Is the op Andrew? Is he asking someone named Andrew how the game is? Is he invoking @“Andy P” ?

Yes. Now I am curious too. Just to be sure, I think that all named Andrew should give their opinion about ‘this game’.

My name isn’t Andrew :(. Guess I can’t post my opinion here.

My first name is Andrew, but unless nonAndrews feel welcome to post their opinions here, I don’t feel comfortable posting mine. Here in Andrew, I think we can do better than this. How a society treats its most vulnerable is the true measure of a civilization.

I have a brother named Andrew. He got me started in the game.

I would like to hear your brother’s opinion of the game. I’m sure I’m not the only one here in Andrew who feels that way.

We’ll know soon enough.

My first name is Andrew, Games good, I bought it twice.
I still own the Original 1997 disc.