(Andy's Unofficial) Welcome to our happy forum!

@Robeyone said:

@HaiCinderella said:
@“Andy P” did you can say when start the Beta?

We are sending out BETA surveys starting tomorrow folks. Then we got to bucket everyone and figure out who is going to get invites based on what the game needs. I know people are excited, but be patient :slight_smile:

Sorry to hijack you a bit here but since you seem to be in charge for the age of series, can you provide any news on AoMEE? Its in a very poor state at the moment. Preferable in the AoM forum so we can talk about it there, I posted here so you would see it.

Also sorry mods for swearing again in a previous post ><

@smitske said:
Sorry to hijack you a bit here but since you seem to be in charge for the age of series, can you provide any news on AoMEE? Its in a very poor state at the moment.

Everyone knows that parts of AoM are broken and are being totally neglected by Microsoft and its third party agents. (At least it is my understanding that its expansion, Tale of the Dragon, is broken. For what it is worth, I own the regular game on Steam and have had no problems with it.) I have no idea why they have never fixed it. I am disappointed. But you mention AoM in every single post. It’s simply not germane to this area of the forum, let alone this thread.

Thats why I try to draw him there since that part of the forum, just like the game, bathes in neglect from those who can do anything about it.

@smitske said:
Thats why I try to draw him there since that part of the forum, just like the game, bathes in neglect from those who can do anything about it.

And you really think that you will find here more attention, where people can even do less against these problems? >.<

@Manello1 said:

@smitske said:

And you really think that you will find here more attention, where people can even do less against these problems? >.<

Well hes lead for the age of series and these are the official forums for it, where else should I go?
There is no other place to go.

Also what is less than nothing?

@WindingSpore23 said:
After 20 years of playing AoE I am really exited for the release of this game edition!1 I really wonder what new things we will be able to do! Will there be civilization specific units? I always loved that feature in all the games. Will there be new civilizations different from the one in the very first game?

From what has been announced, it does not seem like there will be any new civilizations or units. This expansion is focused on improving quality-of-life of the game and reviving multiplayer, not really expanding the content.

Correct. There will be no new civs or units. At least not at first, I guess.

It would be awesome if this version allows units to protect other selected units, guard a selected area and conquer enemy buildings, like in EE. Also Really excited for bigger and better maps. Thank you so much for bringing AoE back to life!

Hi guys, I would love to see a battle, waiting to test the game makes me anxious… =)

Hey guys, Im not an active forum person but glad to meet you, hopefully we can play together sometimes, either AoE1 or 2 HD :smile:

Hey everyone. New around the place. I let out a little squeal of excitement when I heard about the Definitive Edition. Anyone know if bigdaddy will still work?

waves

Great intro Andy :smile:

i just wanna thank you guys for bringing back aoe1 my favourite childhood game.
Please take all the time U need to make this game as great as it can be.

@dariakus said:
waves

Great intro Andy :smile:

I disagree. It was the best intro on these forums to date.

Holy Toledo! AOE is back!! fantastic new!

i just wanna play lol

Looking forward to both the game and interacting with the community! I would think a lot of us have matured somewhat since we played the original game in our childhood… But I could be wrong :wink:

Forever sixteen baby! Or at least that’s how I feel when thinking about the DE :smiley:

Oh God! That’s not they promised us… :frowning: We want the beta now!!!

@ruchenml said:
Oh God! That’s not they promised us… :frowning: We want the beta now!!!

In few hours you are going to receive by email a survey that you have to complete and after that they are going to choose some of us :slight_smile: