(Andy's Unofficial) Welcome to our happy forum!

hi

@MadeJupiter said:
hi

Hello

<3

are you guys gonna do a trilogy of the game series and make the other age of empires remastered as well or you just doing age of empires II?

I can’t wait to see this game. I played all version of “Age of Empires”, “Age of Mythology” and Rise of Nations.

@ChickenFuzzNuts said:
are you guys gonna do a trilogy of the game series and make the other age of empires remastered as well or you just doing age of empires II?

This is a remaster for AoE 1.
AoE 2 has been remastered sort of and so is AoM.

Age of Empires Definitive Edition Looks very good,I want to hope that the series will again be reborn,And we will see many more games of this series of Age of Empires,
Thanks to the developers…

@“i Red Lion” said:

Age of Empires Definitive Edition Looks very good,I want to hope that the series will again be reborn,And we will see many more games of this series of Age of Empires,
Thanks to the developers…

We all share the same hopes. :smiley: Lets hope that they are going to come true.

Will farms catch fire when hit by a sword? :stuck_out_tongue:

@ZabaBoon said:

I guess yes but it is not official. Unfortunately, you have to wait for the release to see :slight_smile:

@ZabaBoon said:

If you send Thoros of Myr to do it yes.

Thanks, let’s make AoE great again!

Thanks for the welcome Andy! I am very glad to be here and hope that I am invited to the beta. I am an old fart (48) and I have been playing games and building computers since the days of Windows 95! I am disabled with lung disease so my gaming purchases are pretty limited but this is one the only “new” games that I am looking forward to buying. I have many, many, many hours spent playing AoE (did I say many?) and I cant wait to spend many more in the future. For my PC, I am rocking a 6 year old i5, unlocked, on a MSI P67 chipset with 16Gb of DDR3. I also have a GTX 970, a 256Gb SSD and a 1Tb storage drive. I built this PC in December of 2011 and other than GPU upgrades and failed SSD’s, it has been rock-solid and runs most games @ 4k with medium to high graphics settings…
If I can be any assistance, do not hesitate to holler at me!
Brian “BigDumbRedneck” Smoot

@BigDumbHilljack said:
Thanks for the welcome Andy! I am very glad to be here and hope that I am invited to the beta. I am an old fart (48) and I have been playing games and building computers since the days of Windows 95! I am disabled with lung disease so my gaming purchases are pretty limited but this is one the only “new” games that I am looking forward to buying. I have many, many, many hours spent playing AoE (did I say many?) and I cant wait to spend many more in the future. For my PC, I am rocking a 6 year old i5, unlocked, on a MSI P67 chipset with 16Gb of DDR3. I also have a GTX 970, a 256Gb SSD and a 1Tb storage drive. I built this PC in December of 2011 and other than GPU upgrades and failed SSD’s, it has been rock-solid and runs most games @ 4k with medium to high graphics settings…
If I can be any assistance, do not hesitate to holler at me!
Brian “BigDumbRedneck” Smoot

Great! I saw that you signed up for the beta, did fill in the survey that it was sent today to your email? This way you get a chance to be an insider and provide helpful feedback to the developers.

Hello everybody!

I’m glad to be here with other AOE’s fan . I hope we will help to make this game as good as the first one . And next, i will be happy to see you in the game!

See you on the battleground!

I’m ready

Andy on behalf of all of our childhoods, a sincere, and heartfelt thank you to yourself and the team.

Hi,
This age of empires overhaul announcement has been the single most greatest gaming announcement in years!
Super fan here. Have been playing AoE 1 from time to time over the years and am super hyped about the new version! Hope they incorporate all the old sound effects :smiley: !

@Vman211 said:
Andy on behalf of all of our childhoods, a sincere, and heartfelt thank you to yourself and the team.

Thank you, though I certainly don’t have anything to do with it. But I’m sure those who do will read your message!