(Andy's Unofficial) Welcome to our happy forum!

@AnotherRiddle said:

@xJA5ON said:
AOE Brings back the childhood memories growing up =-] CASTLE BLOOD!

Mmmm - childhood memories!! I was 9 when Ray Tomlinson, in 1971, sent the first email - to himself.

Mmm, great! :smile: Everyone had a different childhood

I was 9 in 1932.

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

Yeh… So you are 94 years old? :smile:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

@rhrmn said:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

What is this?

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

Yeh… So you are 94 years old? :smile:

@rhrmn said:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

You liked the messages @“Andy P” but you didn’t answer… :smile:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

What is this?

From knowyourmeme.com:

Pepperidge Farm Remembers is an image macro series based on a tagline used in an advertisement for the commercial bakery Pepperidge Farm. The series features a still-shot from a parody of the commercial as seen in the animated television series Family Guy and captions reminiscing about outdated relics and practices from the past decades.

Origin
In the early 1980s, Pepperidge Farm began airing a commercial featuring an elderly man reminiscing about raisin bread that his grandmother used to make with the tagline “Pepperidge Farm remembers” (shown below, left). Online interest in the commercial resurged more than a decade later with a Family Guy parody in Season 5 Episode 3 “Hell Comes to Quahod,” in which an old man blackmails the audience into buying Milano cookies. The episode was originally aired on September 24th, 2006.

Sorry for not answering, Misguided. I was waiting for Raw to finish editing his extra-credit research.

@Raw1812 said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@“Andy P” said:
I was 9 in 1932.

What is this?

From knowyourmeme.com:

Pepperidge Farm Remembers is an image macro series based on a tagline used in an advertisement for the commercial bakery Pepperidge Farm. The series features a still-shot from a parody of the commercial as seen in the animated television series Family Guy and captions reminiscing about outdated relics and practices from the past decades.

Origin
In the early 1980s, Pepperidge Farm began airing a commercial featuring an elderly man reminiscing about raisin bread that his grandmother used to make with the tagline “Pepperidge Farm remembers” (shown below, left). Online interest in the commercial resurged more than a decade later with a Family Guy parody in Season 5 Episode 3 “Hell Comes to Quahod,” in which an old man blackmails the audience into buying Milano cookies. The episode was originally aired on September 24th, 2006.

Thank you a lot

@“Andy P” said:
Sorry for not answering, Misguided. I was waiting for Raw to finish editing his extra-credit research.

I forgive you! :wink: Raw deserve credits

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@“Andy P” said:

I forgive you! :wink: Raw deserve credits

I can’t take too much credit, thank my work from home job and paid standby while on my computer…that is why I can have a family and lurk the forums 12 hours a day hahahaha

Thanks for welcoming, Andy! It’s nice to become involved into the AoE community)))

@zhbozh said:
Thanks for welcoming, Andy! It’s nice to become involved into the AoE community)))

Yep :smile:

So in the reveal trailer it said about xbox multiplayer does these mean we could see the game coming to the xbox consoles?

@TheDirtyDevil69 said:
So in the reveal trailer it said about xbox multiplayer does these mean we could see the game coming to the xbox consoles?

No it meant they are using the same infrastructure.
It would take a lot of work to let a game like AoE wok properly on the xbox, user interface wise.

cant wait for this

when I first found about this game, I was like OMG!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!

Thanks for nice intro and for welcome message. I am lookin forward to play old school games with no magic onvolved finally :wink: As i am older tart i suppose most of you are here hehe, my son is wondering wtf, why will you play this, LoL is better. Maybe, my dearest, but you havent been in my mind and in my plans for sure, when i was playing this great serial hehe. So , looking forward to play this awesome game

My cousins has been asking me to play with them on AOE2 HD for the past 4 months and I did. It’s been 19 years since I played any Age of Empires games and glad they did. Now I see it on E3 with AOE:DE, oh it’s on again.

@ArcanumMage said:
My cousins has been asking me to play with them on AOE2 HD for the past 4 months and I did. It’s been 19 years since I played any Age of Empires games and glad they did. Now I see it on E3 with AOE:DE, oh it’s on again.

Yeah, it is here after so much time :smile: