Announcing Age of Empires: Definitive Edition!

Will it be availble on Steam?

@FidelRaulCastro said:
Will it be availble on Steam?

Nope

well… i am 64 years old, the oldest player of RTS Microsoft games…i hope, before my Death, to see this wonderful work on STEAM! Thank you very much

@Kalibos123456 said:
well… i am 64 years old, the oldest player of RTS Microsoft games…i hope, before my Death, to see this wonderful work on STEAM! Thank you very much

Probably you need more years to see it on steam.

Really disappointed in the decision not to release on steam. Tried buying it on the windows app store and cant. Team needs to get their $h17 together or no money from me.

There is absolutely no point in selling this game on Steam.

You must keep> @Lucinator said:

Really disappointed in the decision not to release on steam. Tried buying it on the windows app store and cant. Team needs to get their $h17 together or no money from me.

Lol, that isn’t the point to this release. To point to revive whole saga is their own business.

aaaaaaaaaaaa

beautifull

Is the best

Superb, and in German

I only buy when I cast STEAM.

@HyperTsuna1 said:
I only buy when I cast STEAM.

May be some months or years.

I will be 71 in January 2018 and have been playing AOE since it first came out in the nineties so I must be the oldest player Kalibos 123456. Still love the game, mostly single player on the computer these days but I love the game. Only play it on Steam.

So it’s not coming to steam…they think they are clever not putting AOE definitive edition on Steam…oh well they well help bring back pirate games lol idiots, Steam was the only reason I stopped using pirate games…

Oh just as well if AOE HD is anything to go by then I will be happy not to buy and play on Steam, they will just ruin a great game.

me and my dad played these games so exited to tell him that the new one is out soon.

@GnarlyStevo said:
So it’s not coming to steam…they think they are clever not putting AOE definitive edition on Steam…oh well they well help bring back pirate games lol idiots, Steam was the only reason I stopped using pirate games…

Oh just as well if AOE HD is anything to go by then I will be happy not to buy and play on Steam, they will just ruin a great game.

Calm down kid. Stop this.

i hope they do decide to put it on steam that is the only way i will buy a game on pc. They have the other age of empires on steam they even have age of mythology on it why not add this when it come out.

@“GAARA 1224” said:
i hope they do decide to put it on steam that is the only way i will buy a game on pc. They have the other age of empires on steam they even have age of mythology on it why not add this when it come out.

Easy , get more publicity to their store. But may be they put the game later(speculation)

@GnarlyStevo said:

Ruin a great game cus u cant buy it on steam? Kid the hell are your parents feed u lol