Join us for the Age II: DE Beta 'Campaign Weekend' Event!

Recently, we unveiled that we will be hosting a special “Campaign Weekend” event on the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Beta on Steam!

Today, we are excited to announce that the “Campaign Weekend” event will be available for a limited time to all Age II: DE beta participants from Thursday, 8/8, 4 p.m. PT | 23:00 GMT through Monday, 8/12, 12 a.m. PT | 7:00 GMT! Only one question remains…Are you ready to join Joan in her campaign?

All beta participants will be able to join forces with the Maid of Orléans herself, Joan of Arc, and battle the English in a remastered version of the age-old classic campaign.

Additionally, we will be sending the next wave of beta invites this week and we encourage you to invite your friends to register as an Age Insider for the chance to join in on Campaign Weekend!

We’ll post more info about the event on our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram leading up to the weekend so stay tuned!

We hope to have you with us for “Campaign Weekend”!

Update: Post has been edited to include additional details about the event, including start and end times!

25 Likes

waiting for the beta key…

2 Likes

This makes me happy. Seeing as how bad the aoe 1 de campaigns turned out, its good that we get to test

3 Likes

waitting fir the beta key love this game … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over here m’lord! Toss a key to a poor peasant such as myself!

5 Likes

Great news! I hope beta key will arrive in my mailbox! :grin:

2 Likes

hoping the same and waiting

1 Like

Hello
waiting for the beta key

1 Like

all people with steam account linked and DxDiag sent receive the beta key?!? :grinning:

1 Like

Nope (so far anyway)

1 Like

I’d like to be selected… please

no beta key yet sigh

1 Like

Would love a beta key to help support the game!! The Barbarossa campaign was my favourite but the Joan of Arc was also good

1 Like

Not yet, it’s like they want us to wolololo for it

1 Like

WILL WE GET THE BETA TODAY?

1 Like

Waiting for my Beta Key

1 Like

Still nothing … What the f is going on?

1 Like

Still waiting for the Beta key

i just loged in to my insider account today to see may be i would be invited , the system prompt me to sign up again …!! like I’ve not registered before even though that my account logo is on top !!, any ways i did sign up again , i hope that should be sufficient to be considered , AOE-II has always been my favorite RTS that I always come back and play over and over , I hope I didn’t miss out on that Beta Wave …, Again, This is Submitted for your Consideration

1 Like

Heads up - We’ve announced that the “Campaign Weekend” event will be taking place:

• Start: Thursday, 8/8, 4 p.m. PT | 23:00 GMT
  • End: Monday, 8/12, 12 a.m. PT | 7:00 GMT
6 Likes

Waiting for my Beta Key :no_mouth:

1 Like