ANOTHER BUG OR ANOTHER CHEATER

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
Record Game.age3Yrec (4.1 MB)
Grabar partida.age3Yrec (4 Bytes)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
tired of this problem unsolved, cheaters
just ban him please… come on. If you dont give back elo, then ban him at least.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. just play and play ranked and then you will get disconected while your internet is perctly good
  2. i was winning i killed with oprinick his 6 cannons and then i got discoencted

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
to dont get disconected when i won, specially made by a cheater, support sysstem recovering my elo instead of saying “we cannot give back your elo”

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @raulramirez91, thanks for the report. I’ve made a ticket for this so we can investigate what might have happened in the match.

1 Like