Another Donjon Buff Idea

So after the nerf, sicilians do need a buff and i think the thing to target is their donjons+serjeants department since atm they simply cost too much for what they offer as iìve said many times

so i think for donjons that, alongside a 25W cost reduction to make it cost the same wood as a tower, donjons should not have a cap on extra arrows based on garrisoned unit. basically atm you can garrison up to 10 vills, but you do not get extra arrow after the first regular 5 vills garrisoned. to make this quirk of the donjon useful (extra garrison space) we should let donjons shoot extra arrows if more units are garrisoned

so:

• minus 25W
  • No cap on extra arrows for garrisoned units (villagers/archers)
4 Likes

That no cap on arrows is largely useless imo, as garrisoning is mostly unused.

Id reduce the cost and increase the number of base arrows as you age up

4 Likes

How about spawning 1 Serjeant upon reaching feudal for free at the TC so you can then send him to make a fwd donjon with no eco losses. Or have him accompany your maa rush. It would be a cool flavor change, spicing it up just a tiny bit more. Potentially overpowered 11.

6 Likes

You mean from 1 arrows in feudal to 3 in Castle and 4 in imp? Or start with 2 arrows in feudal and +1 each Age?

I know It would be a very niche buff, but at least would make the garriaon space more meaningful, and maybe make sicilians Archer more interesting

Cost decrease is a must i agree

7 extra arrows in Feudal will be broken.

They could have the Donjon provide 5 Pop space.

4 Likes

All we need is giving donjons free murder holes starting from castle age

Reduce the overall cost (nerf the initial stone if need it) and increase the attack as a regular upgrade tower does over the ages

5 Likes

You would need to idle 10 villagers to get that many arrows, which is not going to happen unless you are defending a tower Rush maybe, which is exactly something sicilians arent able to answer well now

1 Like

That would work as well, would be a much bigger buff than what i suggested though but i think donjons need a serious buff so i agree on something like that, but an extra Arrow would be cool as well, just to keep then unique over regular towers

1 Like

Makes Serjeants build and repair Donjon faster than Villagers.

1 Like