"Anti dodge" system

Yes they see the issue but they choose a wrong way to patch it

I think we deprive a bit on the general goal because the general goal should be to make an healthy Environment for the players. And yes i agee neither does the penality help or the fact that there are not enough maps. But here isy point if the line of progress is inaspicaly split between 2 minoritys and ego deprive both sides of the original goal then all of these discussions will serve no purpose. At one point we can either agree or disagree that the way of the punishment system tryd to fix it in an enviromental situation and thats with people being punished, but on the Other Hand we have alot of people being drawn into the pool of suspects that are rather unjustfied. And People who grew font of one map ofc have the same argumentable statement as people who like variety. The thing i try to figure out is a way to clear up both ways so nobody will get hurt but in a sense we allready broke the line between fair and reasonable so the punishment setting is justified as a reason of enviromental healing but there need to be a clear line of suggestion that doesnt hurt the enviroment and keep space for people to play what they enjoy

Great to see the feedback thread unpinned. This certainly solves the issue 11

Anyways I’ll just take this thread then: Wanted to play a bit and first match got stuck on loading page. Internet connection fine. No technical problems on my end. After nothing happened for 3 min I killed the game task and guess what banned.

Also what’s the reason from jumping from 10 min to one hour?? Last time it was on tg and somewhone dropped so I left and didn’t care about few min extra. But now this and I get one hour!

Really sad how the devs seem to think they remove the thread so problem solved. In fact nothing is solved. This solution is simply stupid as it simply prevents you playing the game when you (and neither your hardware or connection) did anything wrong.

3 Likes