Any new balancing updates joining ROR release?

Does the launch of the new DLC coincide with new balancing updates for existing Civs (Apart from apaerently Byz, Goth and Huns getting the Dromon ship)?

1 Like

Didn’t know anything so far.

1 Like

Siege Engineers will affect both Cannon Galleon and Dromonz the only known so far.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more small balance changes.
We will likely not know until the patch day.

1 Like

I was thinking since appearently some people on youtube like Spirit of the Law and The Viper already seem to have release versions of the DLC, so maybe they have revealed something I missed.

1 Like

Sure they have the release version?
They might still add some changes to the release.

And many possible balance changes are hard to detect unless you compare all the values in the Dataset.
Has anyone scanned the whole dataset for changes?

1 Like

I dont expect any change. It mainly focus on AoE1 civs into AoE2. There isnt much AoE2 content. Even the new roman civs for AoE2 seems to be half done by the devs. They didnt really take the time to balance it well so it will be suited for ranked. As result i dont think they havent think about other balance changes.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect any balance change. We had a massive patch a couple of days ago. Maybe a few hotfixes, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Yeah same thought. Maybe there will be some balance change when Romans will be added on the ranked.

1 Like

Here is the full list

https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-of-empires-ii-definitive-edition-update-83607/

2 Likes