Anyone know anything about the Age of empires 3 Definitive Edition?

I have been waiting for it for a long time and I still do not know when it will come out or how it will be, since I was not chosen for the insider, does anyone know something? date or something?

Llevo muchísimo tiempo esperándolo y aun no se nada de cuando saldrá o como sera, puesto
que no fui escogido para el insider, alguien sabe algo? fecha o algo?

1 Like

I think the date was speculated to be late 2020 or early 2021 but these days who knows. Depends how the rest of 2020 plays out :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I want to become an AOE3 insider too. It’s one my most beloved games ever, the most played one too, after AOE2.

2 Likes

just make sure you upload your didax file (pc specs & hardware file, must meet min requirments) and check the box where it says you want to be considered for beta tests :slight_smile: i missed out on the first one because I did not check the box I mentioned :stuck_out_tongue: gl hf

1 Like

Any idea what are the minimum hardware requirements?

1 Like

I’ve signed up for the beta but heard nothing back :frowning:

1 Like
  • Windows 10 64bit
  • 8GB de memoria RAM
  • 2GB de memoria de vídeo
  • DX11
  • HD Graphics 4400 o superior
1 Like

there are currently no beta tests going for the community. they will announce it in the forums if they plan further tests, which I do think could/should come around summer if they still plan on releasing it in Q4 2020

1 Like